What's new

Tech - Cyrax The Deadly Mixup

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
The combos I use have been worked on by myself and neospace for quite some time.

There is no issue using whatever works best for the player. The reason we show the combos is because they have the right amount of gravity to stop [jump out] and [delayed wake-up]. If you don't have enough gravity the B3 will either not hit on wake-up or not end with a HTB on delayed wake-up.

This is high-level stuff. Against most opposition you can just do your own thing.

Really happy you're sticking with cyrax!
What do you think about the Double NJP combos in the corner after the Ex Saw. I am doing F131(hit confirm) Ex Saw, NJP, Deep NJP, 114 Net, Close Bomb, B3D4, Deep NJP, Close Bomb into HTB. I mainly use it because it looks cool and the damage is good, but what are you using after F131 hit confirm in the corner?

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
What do you think about the Double NJP combos in the corner after the Ex Saw. I am doing F131(hit confirm) Ex Saw, NJP, Deep NJP, 114 Net, Close Bomb, B3D4, Deep NJP, Close Bomb into HTB. I mainly use it because it looks cool and the damage is good, but what are you using after F131 hit confirm in the corner?
Should be fine. Just set the AI to delayed wake-up and make sure the overhead hits and its all good!

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
after the b3d4 bomb htb, I jumpback1, 21, 21, 114 db3.

Roko1985

after the b3d4 bomb htb, I jumpback1, 21, 21, 114 db3.
Yes, meterless I use that one too, but when you finish it like that after so many hits, you don't get enough KD advantage to guarantee HTB. The Deep NJP does that and by my testing, armor is the only way out. But yeah it cost a bar of meter for the Ex Saw :(

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Yes, meterless I use that one too, but when you finish it like that after so many hits, you don't get enough KD advantage to guarantee HTB. The Deep NJP does that and by my testing, armor is the only way out. But yeah it cost a bar of meter for the Ex Saw :(
This is correct.

I spend the bar of meter every time i hit htb in corner.

Jpbk 1, 21, 114 ex saw, late njp, B2 step back S4 db3. This is a high damaging way of getting a HTB in the corner its amazing.

For not meter you can do jpbk 1, 21, S4 db3 this has B3 as meaty I believe.

Roko1985

This is correct.

I spend the bar of meter every time i hit htb in corner.

Jpbk 1, 21, 114 ex saw, late njp, B2 step back S4 db3. This is a high damaging way of getting a HTB in the corner its amazing.

For not meter you can do jpbk 1, 21, S4 db3 this has B3 as meaty I believe.
So you do S4 close bomb instead of a second deeep NJP close bomb. Do you know the advantage difference? Is the S4 the better option?!?

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
So you do S4 close bomb instead of a second deeep NJP close bomb. Do you know the advantage difference? Is the S4 the better option?!?
I step back because the close bomb doesn't oki if I'm too close to the corner. I think deep njp will do the same damage/job just make sure the bomb doesn't roll off the stage :D

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Ending with 114 db3 is for baiting. People will try jumping out of that very frequently, so I just do a NJP which catches them anyway because of its long vertical reach.

Roko1985

Ending with 114 db3 is for baiting. People will try jumping out of that very frequently, so I just do a NJP which catches them anyway because of its long vertical reach.
What do you think of doing Ex Telrport on the same side after the 114 Close Bomb to counter their armor?

Roko1985

It makes you look silly when they do nothing on wake-up :D
Can I add you on the PSN so we can play some matches. I am from EU too and I have awesome connection. I play many characters, but against you I want to try my Triborg, Hat Trick, Goro and Displacer! My PSN is Roko1985