What's new

The Darkseid Combo Repository (No Gear)

Can you guys quote me if there's a post with his bnbs? I'm trying to learn him but it's pretty hard because alot of the stuff is scattered

DC King

Noob
Not sure if anybody posted this but a nice cross up i found with charging demon i like to use to get combos started.

Summon charging demon, f4, db3, b1u3mb, b3, j2, 22xxdf1 or 1232 for the hkd

With this setup, teleporting after the f4 gets running creates a cross up so i can start my offense.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
What is j3 ?
J3 refers to a jumping heavy attack (x on PS4 and A on xb1)

Any time j proceeds a number it's a forward or backwards jumping attack. Normally people will use NJK or NJP for straight up jump attacks.

It just so happens that in the context of darkseid combos, many situations allow you to either nj3 or j3 to cancel into his df3 stomp move.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Most definitely the worst combo thread on TYM for Injustice 2 so far. Congrats Darkseid forum.
I apologize on behalf of the Darkseid community. The following are some staple combos.

f+2,3

1. jumping 3 -> stomp

2. jumping 3 -> EX stomp -> b+3 -> jumping 3 -> f+2 -> palm strikes

EX b+1,u+3 OR EX stomp OR jumping 3 OR throw (explosive Parademon)

1. b+3 -> jumping 3 -> jumping 2 -> stomp

2. b+3 -> jumping 3 -> 2,2 -> palm strikes

EX b+1,u+3 OR EX stomp (in the corner)

1. f+3 -> d+2 -> explosive Parademon -> 2,2 -> palm strikes

2. f+3 -> d+2 -> jumping 2 -> 1,2 -> palm strikes

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I apologize on behalf of the Darkseid community. The following are some staple combos.

f+2,3

1. jumping 3 -> stomp

2. jumping 3 -> EX stomp -> b+3 -> jumping 3 -> f+2 -> palm strikes

EX b+1,u+3 OR EX stomp OR jumping 3 OR throw (explosive Parademon)

1. b+3 -> jumping 3 -> jumping 2 -> stomp

2. b+3 -> jumping 3 -> 2,2 -> palm strikes

EX b+1,u+3 OR EX stomp (in the corner)

1. f+3 -> d+2 -> explosive Parademon -> 2,2 -> palm strikes

2. f+3 -> d+2 -> jumping 2 -> 1,2 -> palm strikes
What are your thoughts on ending a combo after a B3 with D2~ trait, 1232 for the hard knockdown? Then you can go into some teleport/trait shenanigans.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
What are your thoughts on ending a combo after a B3 with D2~ trait, 1232 for the hard knockdown? Then you can go into some teleport/trait shenanigans.
I was unaware that 1,2,3,2 is +26 on block so the set up may be legitimate. You leave some good damage on the table, though. From what I have observed from fighting Sonic Fox, and I share the same mentality, you almost always go for max damage combos. Darkseid's character power is fairly easy to get out, even in the neutral game, so you will have plenty of opportunities to mix up your opponent.

I haven't posted here in a looong time. Maybe since Injustice 1 if that. Just thought I'd share this corner setup.

I forgot to put it in competitive mode so damage is not accurate. Sorry

E

Eldriken

What is this supposed to do? The 1+3 doesn't do anything.

Dunno if this combo is known, but it does solid damage with and without the background bounce, is only a bar and is from a cross-up.

Cross-up j3 > IA Doom Stomp > b3 > 12~BgB > Doom Stomp = 467 damage (512 if you MB the b3) against Superman.

Same as above except after the b3, you do j2 > j3~df3 and it does 442 damage (487 if you MB the b3).

The timing for the first one isn't that bad, but you need to practice it to get an idea for it otherwise it whiffs and we all know how bad that can be.

The combos could probably be optimized, but I prefer simplicity of execution. =P

Side note: you can cancel the j3 into Doom Stomp, but I prefer to do the IA so I don't over commit and fuck up in case they blocked the j3.

It also prevents you from accidentally getting an effin' bounce cancel and wasting two bars.

DrZmmm

Noob
Long time lurker here, first post:

I just started maining Darkseid a few days ago and I'm having trouble with the timing on- B3, J2, J3, df3. I usually miss the j3 or if I do land, they're out of range for df3. In practice I'll get it like, 3 times out of 100.
Is it my timing? Or? I've thought about trying to use the analog stick primarily for this combo. Any help is appreciated