What's new

The CVirus is killing China, ppl listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think that at this point everyone in the world should know the truth.
If you have been following the current news it says that China has 43 million ppl ( 15 cities ) under lockdown because of 900 infected and 42 deaths.
You wont shutdown 43 million ppl because of 42 deaths.
There's a reason they've locked down and put 15 cities and 43 million people in quarantine. Experts predict 500,000 to be infected by 4th Feb.
Im telling you that this is NOT THE TRUTH. The Chinese media / government is trying to lie to everyone in the world.
My own parents and many ppl I know are still living in China.
The whole situation is getting out of control.

This is confirmed by Chinese doctors and nurses ( leaked ) 90,000 people infected , each person can infect 14 people. She is asking, people to stay home, don't go to the family meal. She is asking people to stay inside.

Every single hour there are 10+ videos of ppl collapsing on the streets and die immediately in 2 seconds captured by ppl who live in China. The Chinese government keeps deleting these leaked videos ffs.
10 deaths captured and uploaded every hour on social networks means 24 hours = 240 deaths per day, prob. even much more.

The sad thing is there is no food supply anymore coming into any of these cities of 43 million ppl and the food which is still available there costs 3x as much as normal.
Ppl will either die by the virus or because of hunger.

Nobody can get outside or inside these cities anymore or will get shooten.

I knew something wasn't right when I started seeing the information pouring out and talking to friends who's families are in China. The CCP are scrambling to contain this while suppressing as much information as possible. What is more disturbing, the WHO have not yet declared an international emergency despite multiple confirmed cases across the globe. I have watched more than half a dozen press releases from different state health departments including UK, US, Canada, France and others. It's as if they are all reading from the same script: 1) Risk of public infection low 2) We are well prepared should we encounter infections 3) We have everything under control. This may just be a standard procedure, but I'm guessing the WHO has been issuing commands to keep perception that things are under control so as not to create panic. No doubt the briefing in the white house today Trump was also told that the imperative is to not reveal anything that may lead to public panic, hence his tweet "It will all work out well". An official from Dublin airport where I'm from has said they received briefing from WHO on procedures over a week ago. Airports around the globe have barely responded. The confirmed cases we are hearing from around the globe are only those which have been self reported. There could still be many, likely hundreds, of infected people who have made it back to their country of residence from China who are still incubating or are symptomatic but have not self reported. This will undoubtedly develop to significantly many cases in the coming week and I doubt we have heard the last of new countries finding infected.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of China and my admiration to those selfless medical workers who are risking their lives to help those in need.

Last edited:

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Actually today the first victim of this virus has fully recoovered. This virus is treatable. Btw some nurses say that 90000 of people got sick

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
The WHO has been very clear about the extent of the damage. What we shouldn't do is start panic over the internet. Keep a close eye on it its completely treatable China does have a weird way of going about things but all in all the worlds watching.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Every country including us, needs to ban all flights to and from china, just common sense. Last I heard we were banning only certain parts of china but if this thing spreads as bad as some say it's only logical. They say this thing came from animals somehow but I'm skeptical. The whole world has animals what the hell is so different about china? I still remember when someone spread those rumors of how aids started a guy in africa slept with a monkey.

I trust sooner or later they'll find a cure or at least get it under control like they did years ago with the pig flu or bird flu whatever it was.

MKF30

Actually today the first victim of this virus has fully recoovered. This virus is treatable. Btw some nurses say that 90000 of people got sick
Well that's a relief. Seems all the news this week is the China sickness, bs impeachment trial, the harvey Weinstein Stein case and Derek Jeter. Out of all of that I haven't heard til now that anyone recovered. Do you have a link if I may? Would like to read more about it and why the media isnt confirming this. I swear the msm lies about everything or exaggerates 95% of the time.

DragonofDadashov24

O
Well that's a relief. Seems all the news this week is the China sickness, bs impeachment trial, the harvey Weinstein Stein case and Derek Jeter. Out of all of that I haven't heard til now that anyone recovered. Do you have a link if I may? Would like to read more about it and why the media isnt confirming this. I swear the man lies about everything or exaggerates 95% of the time.
Of course. The link’s in Russian however.
The lady is 54 years old so it should be okay to say that it’ll be easier to treat other people

MKF30

O

Of course. The link’s in Russian however.
The lady is 54 years old so it should be okay to say that it’ll be easier to treat other people
Thanks dude appreciate it. That's good news!

DeftMonk

Noob
aw hell nah police just boarded up the metro exit downstairs from my house...someone inside was sick. I'm not leaving the house lol.

DragonofDadashov24

aw hell nah police just boarded up the metro exit downstairs from my house...someone inside was sick. I'm not leaving the house lol.
You’ll pull through. As I already said, there is a cure and this sickness is treatable. Imagine an Ebola outbreak, now that sucks

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I heard they are a month or 2 away from a vaccine. This strain isn’t new though, it should have already been made. We need to be more proactive when it comes to things like this.

DragonofDadashov24

I heard they are a month or 2 away from a vaccine. This strain isn’t new though, it should have already been made. We need to be more proactive when it comes to things like this.
True, this is the second outbreak with this sort of virus. The first thing you might wanna avoid is eating fucking bats or snakes. Seriously, those guys had it coming.

MKF30

u sure? I see tickets on sale I was planning to go home to atlanta tomorrow....You guys don't know what its like over here atm its no joke.
I can imagine but we apparently have 5 cases here so far but I dont believe any fatalities yet. Given how much people travel and dont take precautions I'm sure that number will grow.

DragonofDadashov24

I can imagine but we apparently have 5 cases here so far but I dont believe any fatalities yet. Given how much people travel and dont take precautions I'm sure that number will grow.
They updated the numbers yesterday, 51 people got cure. 3000 are sick and about 80 has died. This’ll end well since they’re building more hospitals for the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.