What's new

Video/Tutorial - Flame Fists The current state of FF Liu Kang. Flame Fist Liu Kang underated?

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'

1 - Pre-Patch Windmill Punch into Dragon's Wrath does not hit Sub-Zero's regular Slide and EX Slide because Dragon's Roar hitbox and Dragon's Wrath hitbox are small. [FIXED in MKXL]

2 - Pre-Patch Windmill Punch into Shaolin-Ferno is safe against Sub-Zero's Frost Bomb. [Same thing]

3 - Pre-Patch Windmill Flurry is safe against Sub-Zero's Frost Bomb and Kung Lao's Cyclone. [Same thing]

4 - Pre-Patch Windmill Flurry into Shaolin-Ferno is safe. [Same thing]

There is no major stealth buff for Flame Fist Liu Kang.

1 - Pre-Patch Windmill Punch into Dragon's Wrath does not hit Sub-Zero's regular Slide and EX Slide because Dragon's Roar hitbox and Dragon's Wrath hitbox are small. [FIXED in MKXL]

2 - Pre-Patch Windmill Punch into Shaolin-Ferno is safe against Sub-Zero's Frost Bomb. [Same thing]

3 - Pre-Patch Windmill Flurry is safe against Sub-Zero's Frost Bomb and Kung Lao's Cyclone. [Same thing]

i was probably thinking back 2 patches then. 2 months off has me forgetting stuff lol. anyways, the db2 buff was pretty big in the sz mu because it leaves him no guaranteed option now. I think people (myself included) stopped paying attention to FF for a while.

PC BOYS!!!!!!!!

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
i was probably thinking back 2 patches then. 2 months off has me forgetting stuff lol. anyways, the db2 buff was pretty big in the sz mu because it leaves him no guaranteed option now. I think people (myself included) stopped paying attention to FF for a while.
Yeah :) . FF is amazing - very good zoning, parry, insane damage on hit and on block, builds a lot of meter, frame traps with the EX DD1, 12f reversal that breaks armor, good mixups in the windmill punch and very good mixups in the EX windmill punch because it has blockstun, pushback and can be delayed with a special move... ;)