What's new

The comics are spoiling the story mode !

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
I was wondering if the comics are going to spoil the game for me, people kept saying its a prequel and wont spoil anything, but let's see! chapter 6 was based on Kotal's origin which is very important and shows that his enemy is Mileena, how will they ignore that in the story mode ! Idk why I'm confused but I can't see how the comics aren't spoiling the story mode and it's a prequel! what do you guys think about that ?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
To be honest we dont know. MKX is a 25 year period. It could be heavy spoilerish or not.
Maybe its just backstory exposition for the characters to flesh them out and fill the gaps between the periods we gonna play in MKX.
Maybe he majority of MKX is the Netherrealm War and events after the Outworld Civil War and the story in the comic is just a little bit.
But to be honest the one snippet we saw in the Next trailer of Kotals? army would fit the time period we see in the comic so the Outworld Civil War could be a major plot point in the game.

But yeah just dont read the comic of you are afraid to be "spoiled"...

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Stop being a bitch to a fellow terrorist.
OK here's a real response:

We don't know anything about the story or how it's going to pan out. Hell we don't even know how it starts or who is fighting whom. So how can you know if it's being spoiled or not?

Also we only had 6 issues from the comics and we also don't know anything about how it's going to turn out. We were barely introduced to some characters and had a small back story on Kotal Kahn. We don't know what's going to happen or how anything is going to turn out.

So how did you decide that something you know almost nothing about is going to spoil something you know absolutely nothing about?

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
I don't think that much will be spoiled. If we look back to 2 years ago the Injustice comic didn't spoil much of the story mode at all. Instead the comic focused on one aspect of the story that was glossed over in the game.

trufenix

bye felicia
I was wondering if the comics are going to spoil the game for me, people kept saying its a prequel and wont spoil anything, but let's see! chapter 6 was based on Kotal's origin which is very important and shows that his enemy is Mileena, how will they ignore that in the story mode ! Idk why I'm confused but I can't see how the comics aren't spoiling the story mode and it's a prequel! what do you guys think about that ?
There is definitely overlap between the two, the whole point of the comic is to introduce the world of mkx, but they have said in numerous interviews that the comic is not going to spoil the game which is why you can't trust any of the characters in it. Its just there to extend the universe.

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
OK here's a real response:

We don't know anything about the story or how it's going to pan out. Hell we don't even know how it starts or who is fighting whom. So how can you know if it's being spoiled or not?

Also we only had 6 issues from the comics and we also don't know anything about how it's going to turn out. We were barely introduced to some characters and had a small back story on Kotal Kahn. We don't know what's going to happen or how anything is going to turn out.

So how did you decide that something you know almost nothing about is going to spoil something you know absolutely nothing about?
ok first ur 1st comment was funny :p

I just want an explanation lol I mean Cassie is old, Kenshi got a son, Raiden saw the future *again*, and Mileena lost the war already, I feel like the right sequence should be in the comics how she lost the war and maybe in the game we'll show how Kotal is hunting Mileena, if this was a prequel ofc.