What's new

The Chernyy Open Challenge Thread

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
I'm sick, bored and all I can do is sit on my ass and play games or sleep atm and I figured now is the time to take full advantage of my villain status and the perception that I'm a meme.

A lot of people like to talk a lot of shit, and while I don't pay much heed to what twitter eggs and the average TYM poster has to say, I'm opening up the invitation to play me in a FT5 or a FT10 (your request) if you're so convinced I'm so bad. There's a catch though, IF YOU LOSE you are getting uploaded. If you rage quit (which has happened a lot when people stepped up to me) you are definitely getting uploaded. If you want to take that risk, I'm down. if I lose it's GG's but I'd be interested in seeing if any of you shit talkers actually want to put up or shut up.

That's the thread.

Edit: Also I can only do PS4 and Xbox vis Krossplay. No PC atm.

Last edited:

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
You know, I’m curious. What exactly separates you from the “Twitter eggs” and “average TYM poster”? Because as far as I can tell you’re exactly the same. You don’t go to tournaments. You only play online. There are many clips of you ragequitting yourself. You sure like to talk a lot of shit, while becoming buttsad if someone else does the same to you. How are you any different from everyone else that you keep talking down to? Why are you a player that should be respected, and not memed?

Chernyy Volk

You know, I’m curious. What exactly separates you from the “Twitter eggs” and “average TYM poster”? Because as far as I can tell you’re exactly the same. You don’t go to tournaments. You only play online. There are many clips of you ragequitting yourself. You sure like to talk a lot of shit, while becoming buttsad if someone else does the same to you. How are you any different from everyone else that you keep talking down to? Why are you a player that should be respected, and not memed?
I've actually been offline multiple times. KIT twice, CEO and Combo Breaker as well as smaller offline events. I 3-0'd Punk at CEO. I was also Tweedy's training partner, one of like three, for S2 of Inj2. I'm hit up for games a lot by top or just below top players, am on at least friendly terms if not friend terms with a good number of them. I'm Hollywood in comparison to the average person, sorry to inform you. People in the scene who know me more personally know MK11 just isn't my game and don't really view me negatively.

But I mean you're still free to run the set.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Personally I got nothing agaisnt you cherny but I will be dammed if I let an open invitation just sit their how long you gonna be up?

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Honestly, I don't understand the purpose of being a self important child. You have been beaten before by people from here and it's not like beating you will cause you to conduct yourself with more respect or grace so there is no strategic or personal gain to whoever beats you.
The proof is in the pudding when you state you will only upload if you win LMFAO. Then you also openly state this isn't your game so you have an option select already on deck instead of just playing a game you like and leaving it alone.

You post in here as if people talk trash to you unjustly when you go out of your way to be combative and aggressive about your opinions.

Chernyy Volk

Personally I got nothing agaisnt you cherny but I will be dammed if I let an open invitation just sit their how long you gonna be up?
Recovering from the flu and I'm out of energy for now. What platform and what time are you usually available in central time?

Chernyy Volk

I'd love to play a FT5 with you but I've never said you're bad, I think you're pretty damn good.
I'm always down. I don't play much lately due to being sick but we can definitely play. Message me and we'll get each others PSN's and shit.

Chernyy Volk

Honestly, I don't understand the purpose of being a self important child. You have been beaten before by people from here and it's not like beating you will cause you to conduct yourself with more respect or grace so there is no strategic or personal gain to whoever beats you.
The proof is in the pudding when you state you will only upload if you win LMFAO. Then you also openly state this isn't your game so you have an option select already on deck instead of just playing a game you like and leaving it alone.

You post in here as if people talk trash to you unjustly when you go out of your way to be combative and aggressive about your opinions.
I mean MK is the game to be toxic in. I'm not gonna be like this in Inj3 that's just the meme bruh. I have multiple sets of me losing in inj2 with top players on my channel, MK just doesn't feel like the right environment for honest content creation if I'm being frank.

Also of course I'm gonna only upload if I win BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY HAS THE POWER TO UPLOAD IF HE WINS, how is that so shitty?

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I mean MK is the game to be toxic in. I'm not gonna be like this in Inj3 that's just the meme bruh. I have multiple sets of me losing in inj2 with top players on my channel, MK just doesn't feel like the right environment for honest content creation if I'm being frank.

Also of course I'm gonna only upload if I win BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY HAS THE POWER TO UPLOAD IF HE WINS, how is that so shitty?
Your heart is distorted and I am sorry your perception is so dark. You have choices to make. You choose to be toxic in MK instead of focusing on what you like and your pretentious stance is what people will remember. Bragging about top players you have conversations with is super and..... your point is? You are not the only one to ever have these interactions, it's just other people have a higher sense of decorum and grace to not need to throw out who they play.

If your points are formulated with quality arguments you don't need to try to clout chase by including irrelevant drivel. I couldn't imagine defending myself by informing the person I disagree with that I have gotten texts and calls blowing up my phone from top players for mu experience. Is it cool? I guess....? Does anyone actually care other than me? Probably not lol.

If you are not going to reflect on choices you have made and continue to make there is no need to complain about how others talk to you or treat you. Clearly your approach does not afford you respect. Everything we do matters and it WILL follow you into Injustice 3 or whatever NRS title comes out next if there is a competitive component.

If you like Injustice 2 and Injustice in general logic would dictate you would play and promote those instead of stomping your feet about a game you don't like. You probably play MK11 more than I do I would deduce which is also a bit....counter productive? Fighting game communities have such a strange mindset about their games. Most gamers if they don't like stuff they stop playing it, they don't keep playing it to make others suffer and be miserable like them.

The game like ALL fighting games could always be better and improvements can always be made and I hope there are improvements made, but there is no need to be belligerent and nasty about it constantly.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Now this looks like a job for me, so everybody, just follow me, because we need a little controversy, because you feel so empty without me.

Chernyy Volk

Your heart is distorted and I am sorry your perception is so dark. You have choices to make. You choose to be toxic in MK instead of focusing on what you like and your pretentious stance is what people will remember. Bragging about top players you have conversations with is super and..... your point is? You are not the only one to ever have these interactions, it's just other people have a higher sense of decorum and grace to not need to throw out who they play.

If your points are formulated with quality arguments you don't need to try to clout chase by including irrelevant drivel. I couldn't imagine defending myself by informing the person I disagree with that I have gotten texts and calls blowing up my phone from top players for mu experience. Is it cool? I guess....? Does anyone actually care other than me? Probably not lol.

If you are not going to reflect on choices you have made and continue to make there is no need to complain about how others talk to you or treat you. Clearly your approach does not afford you respect. Everything we do matters and it WILL follow you into Injustice 3 or whatever NRS title comes out next if there is a competitive component.

If you like Injustice 2 and Injustice in general logic would dictate you would play and promote those instead of stomping your feet about a game you don't like. You probably play MK11 more than I do I would deduce which is also a bit....counter productive? Fighting game communities have such a strange mindset about their games. Most gamers if they don't like stuff they stop playing it, they don't keep playing it to make others suffer and be miserable like them.

The game like ALL fighting games could always be better and improvements can always be made and I hope there are improvements made, but there is no need to be belligerent and nasty about it constantly.
Espio

I'm afraid to inform you that you really do take this shit more seriously or more to heart than I do.

I think you think I'm the shit or something, which isn't true. I'm just neurotic and give a shit about detail, so when people say I'm just some online warrior bum etc I'm going to correct them. People often forget TYM is completely divorced from the majority of the NRS community at this point. The reason I'm just fine with dealing with the shit I get here is because I know that everyone who is here is an outlier. I don't think it makes me "cool" or anything because I am on friendly terms or friends with top players or personalities in the scene, fuck, I'm the number one critic of this scenes sense of elitism and big fish little pond mentality that it's become notorious across the whole FGC for having.

Like, I always heard from Tweedy you liked to project but this is pretty bad man. I don't play this game much no. I keep playing it because my FGC social life is wrapped up in it. This is kind of where I "started" so for better or worse I'm not going anywhere. I've been enjoying my life outside of the game and play other games all the time, it doesn't mean I'm not going to bitch about it. It's morally and ethically sus to not hammer on this game considering how much it under delivered to many people. MK11 isn't just a bad competitive Esport, it's a shitty casual game as well when the potential was there for so much more. Anyone whose enjoyment of the game is effected by one dude bitching in the void of the internet either knows I'm right deep down or is easily influenced by outside forces.

I don't think I need to defend myself man. The NRS scene is full of weak minded, weak willed people who cling onto a fandom they themselves aren't even totally invested in. The meme outside of this very forum is that the majority of this forum doesn't even play Mortal Kombat, they just want a place to bitch.

I'm probably just going to start ignoring these cringe dead serious posts because it's always going to be goal post shifting, but I can definitely say Espio that you got me all wrong.

Chernyy Volk

Yeah, what a risk. 20 people will see that some nobody from a forum named Zviko lost 10-0 to another nobody in a video game. This would definitely completely destroy my life...
You'd be amazed how many people in the NRS scene actually think this way. Uploading people in the scene wouldn't be hilarious if this weren't the case.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
You're not bad you're just an asshole who is above average at the game. I don't know if you've always been this way, maybe I didn't see it. I used to respect you man.

MK9

Noob
Id play you, but I’m on Xbox. I’m always up for a challenge , my only rule no custom variations.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
Fuck it I'll play you too if you're down, but our ping is always like 170-180.

Chernyy Volk

You're not bad you're just an asshole who is above average at the game. I don't know if you've always been this way, maybe I didn't see it. I used to respect you man.
It's MK Misky. I'm not an asshole lol.