What's new

Video/Tutorial - Hellfire The changes to Hellfire Scorpion

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Yesss.
Honestly doesnt feel all was too lost. 2 or 3% doesn't bother me at all.
And i wasnt too good at two flame auras anyways.
Wondering how them knowing they can armor out will play. All comes to who will make the better choice after the cancel.
Fair.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Haven't heard that song in a long time. Damn.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted was a good game.

portent

Noob
So if I want to continue chip pressure, can't I just do 21xxFBRC 21xxFBRC 21xxFBRC B121xxFB? By eliminating the 4 from 214, it drops some dmg, but continues pressure right? I haven't had a chance to test yet.

Reauxbot

We still some pretty damn good damage. Nothing you can complain about really. Vortex is still nice. Footsies nice. Hmm. I feel its still better than the Ninja a bi

Reauxbot

Hey did somethibg happen to the Flame Aura box. Its not usually anti airing like it did :/ some Quan Chi jumped right on in -_-

Student

Noob
I forgot to ask, can we still do 2 fbc's on block?
Yes. But again, unless you're FBCing into D1, you can get blown up by armor. And a low profile move will blow up an FBC followed up by 214.

Hey did somethibg happen to the Flame Aura box. Its not usually anti airing like it did :/ some Quan Chi jumped right on in -_-
Honestly, I would not be surprised. I don't know if there's a way to test this though.

MAN0

DevilApes
Yes. But again, unless you're FBCing into D1, you can get blown up by armor. And a low profile move will blow up an FBC followed up by 214.
I know but there will be times when the opponent decides to take the chip if we start mixing it up, for example 21 fbrc f3 fbrc etc..

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Nice, this was a nerf that buffed him in a way since people know they can poke out there is a baiting game now :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
His FBC pressure feels a lot like Kabal NDC pressure to me, of course not in the same level, but +7 is enough to drive some people into insanity.

214 Teleport > 214 EX Teleport still works. The timing is much more strict and probably not worth bothering with in a match that counts since it's still easy to drop, but I was throwing it out left and right yesterday after installing the patch. I'll throw up a video later when I get home if I remember.

EDIT: Nevermind, it only works against bigger characters. Works on Jax but not Liu Kang or Kitana, etc.

Last edited:

Urkend

Noob
Maybe. +20 Defo drove me insane but at least everyone can armour out now.
Not everyone, pretty sure summoner/sorcerer quan still has to hold the whole 214x3 since his armor will get stuffed by the 21. Maybe someone can test this? Not on the new patch yet.