What's new

Strategy The Boy Wonder! -- Nightwing General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob
The reason staff spin/ground blast/flip kick is a great option out of f213 is the risk/reward for your opponent to swing out is terrible.

They can interrupt ground blast, but if they mess it up they eat the full damage from the juggle, or if I do staff spin they get hit and are now getting their feet tickled by ground blasts or a j2 flipkick setup, or I use MB flip kick and get a full combo into the b2 setup.

The risk/reward for a blocked f213 is really, really good.
Yeah, i was a Staff guy all the time when i started playing him back when the game came out but after i started frametrapping them with the d1 F213 mix ups i started loving being in escrima... specially since i really love the options it has... now i still use staff but i rarely remain in it for very long... i love doing full screen spark and as soon as i get out of recovery do a stance change into staff for a groundblast.. its a great frame trap cause they cant jump, if they try the groundblast will catch them, and if you delay the MB just a bit you stil get the juggle its great for those impatient players that just want to jump full screen zooning from NW

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Yup, a full screen blocked ground blast is a frame trap in stance cancel mb pound.

I was talking about that in my mirrors with NorCalNW. It's really annoying for staff NW to deal with also, which is what's fun about the mirror.

Noob
Yup, a full screen blocked ground blast is a frame trap in stance cancel mb pound.

I was talking about that in my mirrors with NorCalNW. It's really annoying for staff NW to deal with also, which is what's fun about the mirror.
this kind of technicall play and complex play is what i love in NW

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Ending combos on b112 then doin ground spark usually sets them up perfectly for thar frame trap. Gotta love dick grayson

Status
Not open for further replies.