What's new

The best thing about DBZ is the scene hating on SonicFox

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
lol at thinking that there is an easier game than injustice 2

im guessing autocombos were your thing
Lol, was just gonna say something similar. Sure it’s intentionally easy to pick up, but it’s got exactly the depth of layers I felt Injustice lacked.

Edit aware everyone says other arcsys are deeper too, doesn’t mean Injustice is.

lol at thinking that there is an easier game than injustice 2

im guessing autocombos were your thing

Your joke of an attempt to justify the existence of auto-combos is pretty laughable little guy. Neutral is instant air dashes/ jump heavies, 2L 2M5M JC etc etc. Injustice is a neutral heavy spacing game designed infinitely better than DBZ. If you don't like it, go back to gamefaqs with the rest of the virgins and join the circle jerk. This is an NRS site.

Lol, was just gonna say something similar. Sure it’s intentionally easy to pick up, but it’s got exactly the depth of layers I felt Injustice lacked.

Edit aware everyone says other arcsys are deeper too, doesn’t mean Injustice is.
GG and BB are real games with an actual neutral. You can try to convince yourself there's a neutral in this game all you want, but it's just a series of dashes, jump cancels, assists, and supers.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Personally I like the idea of TYM ultimately becoming an all FG hub (well organised into separate games oc) with NRS roots, focus and design.

I just like it when people come together to share likeminded passions. Your opinion’s cool too tho.

Fair enough, we've found some common ground. But the idea of injustice being the paramount easy/ accessible fighter is a bit tired. And I think that stems from Vanilla deadshot mostly. Anecdotes from non fighting game friends find DBZ much more accessible, because it is. It's supposed to be by design. Personally, I'd rather not have TYM turn into the next Shoryuken, but it'll be what it will be.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Fair enough, we've found some common ground. But the idea of injustice being the paramount easy/ accessible fighter is a bit tired. And I think that stems from Vanilla deadshot mostly. Anecdotes from non fighting game friends find DBZ much more accessible, because it is. It's supposed to be by design. Personally, I'd rather not have TYM turn into the next Shoryuken, but it'll be what it will be.
Agreed, and it’s entirely on us to make that the case by keeping inter-community toxicity to a minimum.

I also agree that dbfz is accessible by design, but the accessibility quickly becomes a non issue once you ascend into mid-level play.

Also, really enjoyed inj2 for a while... just got tired towards the end.

Edit, and obviously I’ll play mk11, it may never be the most popular, but mk is my fg home, not nrs.

Last edited:

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Back on topic, it all seemed like friendly banter to me.

Surely just more of the “omfg sonic’s so good (which he unquestionably is) can anyone beat him?” Stuff, with a few friendly “scumbag” comments thrown in. Unless I’m missing something, ntsh

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
GG and BB are real games with an actual neutral. You can try to convince yourself there's a neutral in this game all you want, but it's just a series of dashes, jump cancels, assists, and supers.
I guess you missed that my avatar is one of the most neutral heavy character in the series you just quoted as being real games, but okay

thanks for the lesson on the games you haven't played, from someone who thinks autocombo's are a legit way of competing

Last edited: