What's new

The best Dr. Fate the world has ever seen. My official 1st rebelo of Injustice 2

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Honestly Pnut's fate is better than this.

But this guy is super creative, though.
Is it cuz i didnt do any combos im just wondering cuz going for ankh combos and stuff is cool but ure better off just zoning and if the all the planets align the grass is green and the sky is blue go for the mix i guess.

I will be trying to implement my mix tech tho with the b1d3u3 in my zoning however cuz i do think its very useful

Last edited by a moderator:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Is it cuz i didnt do any combos im just wondering cuz going for ankh combos and stuff is cool but ure better off just zoning and if the all the planets align the grass is green and the sky is blue go for the mix i guess.

I will be trying to implement my mix tech tho with the b1d3u3 in my zoning however cuz i do think its very useful
@CrimsonShadow just a hater without a website

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Excellent stuff! Dr Fate Zoning is so much more enjoyable to watch than Derpshot. This makes me want to try him out, for sure.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
It's Fate Prime. neutral/zoning is so efficient, no breaks for batman. I'd like to see another set after homelee reviews tape and labs some options.