What's new

The BatmanBeatsCap Public Apology Thread

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Met her a few times and everytime she did not know who I was even though i met her the day before. My aunt had the same thing, she couldn't remember my name or place me...and she used to know who i was for years. Her personality changed as a result so they had to keep an eye on her.
I think this one is called Altzheimer. I know that cuz my deceased grandma had that and did all sort of craziness. She gradually forgot everyone until I was the last one she forgot. If that's not Altzheimer, that's known to hit mostly old people, and rarely young people, then idk what it is, tbh.

Speaking of BBC, I won't talk about this. I'll leave that to the rest who experienced him.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think this one is called Altzheimer. I know that cuz my deceased grandma had that and did all sort of craziness. She gradually forgot everyone until I was the last one she forgot. If that's not Altzheimer, that's known to hit mostly old people, and rarely young people, then idk what it is, tbh.

Speaking of BBC, I won't talk about this. I'll leave that to the rest who experienced him.
She had dementia the lady I speak of but the two conditions are not so different as both can effect your brain, memory etc. She had hallucinations too.

One of my old childhood friends mother had Alzheimer’s, she too would forget a lot of basic things. Some people though when they get that or dementia can forget a lot of stuff. A lot of people also tend to get both as a result of old age. Yeah I don’t know much about the bbc kid.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
lul you guys were both losers. And both of you, but mostly bbc, deserved whatever you got. BBC will never learn and he def doesnt care about this