What's new

Guide The Batman Combo Thread

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
The way I see it...even if they DO block the Up Batarang...you're STILL at +38/+36.

Both MB Batarangs are heavily + on block.

Rude

that is true, maybe i should start doing random stuff like that with batman now. People are getting too good at blocking now
It's getting to the point where I will do one b1 and then f3, just to try and throw something at them. I've also done multiple F3s.

Maybe we should just start throwing bitches more?

It's getting to the point where I will do one b1 and then f3, just to try and throw something at them. I've also done multiple F3s.

Maybe we should just start throwing bitches more?
Dude none of that f3 stuff works on AK anymore haha and @Dark Kent i was like who the heck is this dark kent guy trying to teach me batman stuff lmfao hahah you can teach me more now :)

Rude

Dude none of that f3 stuff works on AK anymore haha and @Dark Kent i was like who the heck is this dark kent guy trying to teach me batman stuff lmfao hahah you can teach me more now :)
Are people starting to blow you up for B2 into b11 stuff?

Because it's happening over here.

SIGH. THE STRUGGLE!

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Are people starting to blow you up for B2 into b11 stuff?

Because it's happening over here.

SIGH. THE STRUGGLE!
Yup. B2~trait crossover j2 or empty cross over jump into b1 works when I occasionally throw it out but ppl are wise to defending against him now it's def getting tougher

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So what's the deal with 123, b2~sky grapple mb, b3...can you ji2 twice into b23? I've heard you can but that timing would have to be strict as shit.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
So what's the deal with 123, b2~sky grapple mb, b3...can you ji2 twice into b23? I've heard you can but that timing would have to be strict as shit.
1% payoff for the strong possibility of a dropped combo is not worth it. Just do J13.

Rude

Did you guys know you can B3 after straight MB Batarang in the corner?
You know, this whole time I was trying to time grapples with that to try and find a good conversion, but what you've suggested is way better.

I can only think of maybe one stage that doesn't transition, so....yeah.

Good stuff, Dark Kent.