What's new

The baised Realm

AfroBreezy

TYM's wanted hero
Now last night I posted a thread saying how mk 11 is boring to watch. Doesn't matter what facts you bring to table, majority of the ppl here will still look at you at salty individual. This is why the site mortal Kombat United died, and this site is hoping on one leg at this point. You wanna help better the mk community, stop being one-sided and be open-minded.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
For the third time now, you make a thread stating how you think something sucks because things don't go your way.

Now it's the forum itself that sucks and is dying?

What is this thread man? Really, honestly, ask yourself why you think you are so dead-set on making threads like this. Seriously try to see how you are coming off to everyone. People that dislike things move on. Stuff like this just screams "Validate me please!"

It's as if you are going into a forum for apples everyday just to tell everyone who likes apples that bananas are more popular. The people who like apples don't care because they like what they like. The person who comes in everyday to bash apples just looks like he has some insecure internal agenda.

Last edited:

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Now last night I posted a thread saying how mk 11 is boring to watch. Doesn't matter what facts you bring to table, majority of the ppl here will still look at you at salty individual. This is why the site mortal Kombat United died, and this site is hoping on one leg at this point. You wanna help better the mk community, stop being one-sided and be open-minded.
shut up nerd

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
It's as if you are going into a forum for apples everyday just to tell everyone who likes apples that bananas are more popular. The people who like apples don't care because they like what they like. The person who comes in everyday to bash apples just looks like he has some insecure internal agenda.
Thats deep

AfroBreezy

TYM's wanted hero
For the third time now, you make a thread stating how you think something sucks because things don't go your way.

What is this thread man? Really, honestly, ask yourself why you think you are so dead-set on making threads like this. Seriously try to see how you are coming off to everyone. People that dislike things move on. Stuff like this just screams "Validate me please!"

You proven my point once again. ppl can sit here and say what buffalo did was out of line, and others agree with the statement. But, if I give my honest opinion about a game, I'm bashed for it. I came on this site looking for ppl who are having this same problem and I'm being called a salty individual.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
You proven my point once again. ppl can sit here and say what buffalo did was out of line, and others agree with the statement. But, if I give my honest opinion about a game, I'm bashed for it. I came on this site looking for ppl who are having this same problem and I'm being called a salty individual.
Yes. You're right. You are validated now and your opinion matters.

Could you stop making the same thread reworded over and over now?

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Remember that time you made a thread nobody cared about so you made a thread about how nobody cared about the thread you made and then nobody cared about that either so you made a thread about how nobody cared about the thread you made about how nobody cared about the thread you made?

NOBODY CARES.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

#ApplesForLyfe