What's new

The Armory XL DLC Introduction Series and How to Perform Every Stage Fatality Videos

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This was supposed to be released by Machinima March 1st but for many reasons not needed it was delayed to the point where it was dated. So I'm releasing it myself for those who need it. The series was suppose to come out March 1st but better late than never. Check them out below & enjoy!!

How to do every Stage Fatality in MKXL

Intro to Leatherface

Intro to Alien

Intro to Triborg

Intro to BRC

Attachments

Skedar70

Noob
Zero Apologies

DLC Should not have been allowed

heres a better one
Don't let these guys get to you Pig. These guys are nobody and they contribute nothing to the Mk community. These guys were making a big deal and trying to annoy you because you are someone know and popular and someone who contributes in the mk community. Keep it up men. I appreciate your efforts and contributions.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
I have zero offline experience so forgive my question but... Are the onlookers always that involved? Looks like they were all up in their shit and that can't be comfortable. Salt is gonna happen but the crowd shouldn't have been within d2 range. Give the people playing the respect that you would want.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I have zero offline experience so forgive my question but... Are the onlookers always that involved? Looks like they were all up in their shit and that can't be comfortable. Salt is gonna happen but the crowd shouldn't have been within d2 range. Give the people playing the respect that you would want.
It depends on the tournament.

Monthlies and Weeklies not so much but something like a major, which you just saw, most likely depending on how reputable or notorious you are.

Pig Of The Hut

Don't let these guys get to you Pig. These guys are nobody and they contribute nothing to the Mk community. These guys were making a big deal and trying to annoy you because you are someone know and popular and someone who contributes in the mk community. Keep it up men. I appreciate your efforts and contributions.
Thanks for the post, I saw "Show ignored content" because its from users ive previously identified as worthless contributors (trolls) and had previously blocked them but was curious to read all responses for threads purposes.

Glad others see them for who they are

Thx!

Pig Of The Hut

for grass root majors yes

for esl? not a chance

JesterSMX

It depends on the tournament.

Monthlies and Weeklies not so much but something like a major, which you just saw, most likely depending on how reputable or notorious you are.
How has a fight never happened? All that bullshit needs to be regulated. Guy to pig's right shoulder was clearly interfering. TO's should address this for future events. Otherwise, if I ever make it offline I'm passing out release forms to anyone within 5 feet of me that talking shit will be bad for their health.

Pig Of The Hut

How has a fight never happened? All that bullshit needs to be regulated. Guy to pig's right shoulder was clearly interfering. TO's should address this for future events. Otherwise, if I ever make it offline I'm passing out release forms to anyone within 5 feet of me that talking shit will be bad for their health.
If you're talking about the guy sitting down next to me during the match that was kenshi player ashenar who was trying to tell me about alien's bs

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
You'll come to find that this community can be a toxic shithole sometimes. Also, nah if a fight ever broke out at these major scenes, even at local scenes, the people running the venue will kick you out (odds are).

Pig's a tournament veteran, he's been through worse. Some people can handle people talking over their shoulder perfectly fine, others put on headphones for a reason at these events. Don't let it bother you so much :p

Edit: Pig replied before I did

JesterSMX

If you're talking about the guy sitting down next to me during the match that was kenshi player ashenar who was trying to tell me about alien's bs
No guy in glasses. One point waiving his arms like he was pointing at screen clearly just to distract you. The whole sequence of events was bs.

Pig Of The Hut

No guy in glasses. One point waiving his arms like he was pointing at screen clearly just to distract you. The whole sequence of events was bs.
Oh

Well to better explain "my" video I posted in response was to show that after I switched to reptile after two games and won a game I warned everyone behind me to clear space for a pop off like no one ever seen (this is as nice as i can put it without Mitsuownes getting so upset he will make a video about it) and that I wanted to just turn around for 20 secs and remember every face yelling behind mine during the course of the set so I left no one out if I won. Also went off about the DLC and alien in particular.

It is what it is, again no apologies here

JesterSMX

You'll come to find that this community can be a toxic shithole sometimes. Also, nah if a fight ever broke out at these major scenes, even at local scenes, the people running the venue will kick you out (odds are).

Pig's a tournament veteran, he's been through worse. Some people can handle people talking over their shoulder perfectly fine, others put on headphones for a reason at these events. Don't let it bother you so much :p

Edit: Pig replied before I did
I saw twitter posts from players saying the crowd was so up in their shit that they were constantly being bumped into by strangers reacting to the match they were watching.

Edit: Thread is about the intro videos so last message about tourny crowds. Pig... fuck the haters. They weren't playing and you were for a reason. I

Pig Of The Hut

I saw twitter posts from players saying the crowd was so up in their shit that they were constantly being bumped into by strangers reacting to the match they were watching.

Edit: Thread is about the intro videos so last message about tourny crowds. Pig... fuck the haters. They weren't playing and you were for a reason. I
Thx man and I completely agree

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Doesn't matter if it's late Pig, great thread and great idea. Ive locked down CSZ, but a thread like this gives me an idea and place to look at other DLC characters as a starter plate when I'm ready. Very precise and directly on the point of the video. Thanks for this and good work once again man!

Pig Of The Hut

ic, so why no handshake to the guy? lmao
Pre patch untested DLC characters in Mkx for some reason are allowed at events where as mk9 and inj has a 2-3 month "hey guys lets see if they're broke or not because you know all of them have been except Jason"

Couldn't beat me w his main, went to broken alien who is Tanya pre patch on crack

Ed boon and Netherrealm themselves tweeted dlc shouldn't be allowed. Pretty obvious why

Last edited: