What's new

Question - Jax The Armor Conundrum

BookBurning

Voidwards
I feel like Jax's amazing pressure is almost being negated completely since so many people have armor in this game. I can't count how many times I've began a mixup or pressure scenario only to be armored by some stupid safe launcher. Anyone else having this issue ; any advise?

In pumped up, sometimes I find its best to take it slow on the corner, I open them up with the 2-3-2 string, and if they have meter, I block and sit back, If I manage to guess right and they wake up, I'll get a full combo in the corner. So my advice would be to watch their bar. And know the characters viable wakeups, for instance, millenas love to wake up with that ball, so block low, and punish, punish,punish

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I feel like Jax's amazing pressure is almost being negated completely since so many people have armor in this game. I can't count how many times I've began a mixup or pressure scenario only to be armored by some stupid safe launcher. Anyone else having this issue ; any advise?
The irony of this as a former Rain player is all too apparent to me haha

BookBurning

Voidwards
The irony of this as a former Rain player is all too apparent to me haha
IT REALLY IS GRINDING MY GEARS.

To be completely honest though I was good at MK9 around 4 years ago almost now, which is weird to think time passes that quickly.

I just need to level up quite a bit anymore, I'm not what I was mechanically.