What's new

Tech - Scorpion The armchair critics were right, Scorpion is broken! Meterless unbreakable infinite setup found

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
It works for Smoke and Scorps recapture states but what about others like Tanya shroud, Imposter mimic, and Dvorah's spray? The non combo starting recaptures.

Watched the video at work so if that was explained in it sorry I can't watch it with sound atm.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
It works for Smoke and Scorps recapture states but what about others like Tanya shroud, Imposter mimic, and Dvorah's spray? The non combo starting recaptures.

Watched the video at work so if that was explained in it sorry I can't watch it with sound atm.
Streamed for about 3hrs yesterday and tried all sorts of stuff. I can make a follow-up video, explaining a few things.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Random thought:

Can Scorpion MB spear some projectiles on reaction to deliberately trade and trigger this infinite? MB spear is way faster right?

Hiyomoto

Noob
Smoke can do the same thing? Dont care much that Scorpion can do it but Triborg combos are obnoxious enough to get caught in but I'll be damned if I get trolled by a Smoke player looping this.