What's new

Combo List - Shinnok "That is a god's power!" Shinnok Optimal BnB Combos

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Been working on my uppercut conversions with bone shaper
:d:bp, EX Scepter Launch, NJP, :r:bp:bp( :fp+:fk )~Dark Beam for 33%

What are his uppercut conversions in his other variations and is there a better one for boneshaper?

Last edited:

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Been working on my uppercut conversions with bone shaper
:d:bp, EX Scepter Launch, NJP, :r:bp:bp( :fp+:fk )~Dark Beam for 33%

What are his uppercut conversions in his other variations and is there a better one for boneshaper?
universal corner combo 112 db2 ex njp d2 1 then whatever ender. 30% ish

Optimized corner combos for raw damage with one bar. 38% off the OH and 32+4% off the low.
Awesome!! You can also go into the same 32% + standing reset, guaranteed chip etc. off of the overhead:
B3,4xxHell Parks MB 1st hit,NJP, f22 1+3xxDark beam

Edit: oh shit! I just hit B3,4xxHell Parks MB 1st hit, D2, f22 1+3xxDark Beam ))
It is 34% into a standing reset + 4% chip)) but right now it is too hard for me to do 10/10 times)

Last edited:
I would like to note that Bone Shaper can keep you in the blender in the corner meterless. Overhead option is good in B3, f22 1+3xxDark Beam = 24%
And you can do f41xxDark Beam for low which does just 12%, but your opponent is at -8 again on hit and it is completely safe(Dark beam being -4 on block).
So it is an option when have no meter, or can't afford to spend it)

D. R.

Noob
Edit: oh shit! I just hit B3,4xxHell Parks MB 1st hit, D2, f22 1+3xxDark Beam ))
It is 34% into a standing reset + 4% chip)) but right now it is too hard for me to do 10/10 times)
Yeah, that's some of my unreleased combo video shit. Lol Lol Just b3 then immediately 4 xx HS1~EN, and walk back slightly then uppercut. The rest is cake at that point. Optimized for tourney? Hell no. Bad ass looking? Fuck yes.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's guaranteed after a shoulder knockdown.
You can get a guaranteed Quake off of a naked MB Shoulder, but not sure about in combo set-ups.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
You can get a guaranteed Quake off of a naked MB Shoulder, but not sure about in combo set-ups.
Yeah I did some testing just now and it does seem to be affected by gravity scaling. They can armored wake up, but the unblockable should still strike first if you're just fishing for the killing blow.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah I did some testing just now and it does seem to be affected by gravity scaling. They can armored wake up, but the unblockable should still strike first if you're just fishing for the killing blow.
If you do it correctly, there's nothing you can do after MB Shoulder, then Quake. Can't do a MB wake up, can't roll, can't delayed wake up. The only thing you can do is breaker the 2nd hit of MB Shoulder, but that works out in Shinnok's favor because you get 4% damage plus you're using 1 bar and your opponent is using 2, plus they're stuck with the stamina penalty for a breaker. And it's actually hard to reactively breaker, and most people won't even know about the Quake setup to even want to breaker.

I would like to see more Boneshaper Shinnoks using this tech to get 26% guaranteed to close out rounds.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
@xInfra Deadx Can you correct the ''Sparks (EX)'' to Sparks MB ''insert Spark Number here'' so People can actualy understand what you mean?
''Sparks (EX)'' is very misleading!!!!

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
@GGA Max , Have you stopped using J2xxtelexxNJP as your BnB? Some of the footage I've seen recently, you've gone straight into J2, F22, but I don't recall how old the footage was. It's only 1% less and considerably easier execution. Just curious, thanks!

GGA Max

@GGA Max , Have you stopped using J2xxtelexxNJP as your BnB? Some of the footage I've seen recently, you've gone straight into J2, F22, but I don't recall how old the footage was. It's only 1% less and considerably easier execution. Just curious, thanks!
Hey man, after the buff the timing somewhat changed... so I never got used to it. I do think the Tele combo is much more fun to do, though. Would like to start doing it again.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Hey man, after the buff the timing somewhat changed... so I never got used to it. I do think the Tele combo is much more fun to do, though. Would like to start doing it again.
It really does kick the hype meter up to 11 when watching imposter. I think I'll find a little more success in it when my hitbox comes in next week. I get my angles a little funky on up/down inputs strictly on how I orient my stick on my lap.

I use the f4xxHell Sparks MB after 3rd hit, j2xxTricky Portal, NJP, f3xxMimicry =25%

Also, I have just watched the last GBS and wanted to ask you something @GGA Max
First of all your conversions off of normal Sparks are amazing (anti air or close to the corner)
My question is why are you using run cancel d1 or run cancel f4 into mimicry after the b3 overhead ?!
B3, f224xxMimicry is easier and does more damage:/