What's new

Combo List - Shinnok "That is a god's power!" Shinnok Optimal BnB Combos

GGA Max

Also, I have just watched the last GBS and wanted to ask you something @GGA Max
First of all your conversions off of normal Sparks are amazing (anti air or close to the corner)
My question is why are you using run cancel d1 or run cancel f4 into mimicry after the b3 overhead ?!
B3, f224xxMimicry is easier and does more damage:/
Dude, I don't know why I do that. You are 100% right it is something I have to work on lol. BTW thanks, converting off anti air hell sparks feels soooo good.

GGA Max

Also, I have just watched the last GBS and wanted to ask you something @GGA Max
First of all your conversions off of normal Sparks are amazing (anti air or close to the corner)
My question is why are you using run cancel d1 or run cancel f4 into mimicry after the b3 overhead ?!
B3, f224xxMimicry is easier and does more damage:/
Didn't b3 224 mimicry not connect before? Some kind of stealth buff... I almost remember perfectly we used to only be able to get b3 22 mimicry.

u can get 54-55% damage with 2 bars in the corner off of an ermac impostor combo with the initial damage boost. catch them in the mimicry in the corner then 112bf2EX 112db2, quick MB NJP 11db1 and either shoulder charge go forward enough and 112 shoulder charge, or you can catch them in mimicry before they fall again, and do another one bar corner combo.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
For necromancer shinnok you can land midscreen 112, ex summon fiend, NJP, JIK f224 shoulder charge for an extra percent, it is consistent, just a little weird to get used to at first

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
@xInfra Deadx I'm having trouble finding combos in the list. If you can use spoilers or just use big/bold fonts for section headers so I can find stuff easily while I scroll that'd be cool.

Anyway, what are the optimal corner combos with bone shaper with 1 bar off his low and overhead?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
@xInfra Deadx I'm having trouble finding combos in the list. If you can use spoilers or just use big/bold fonts for section headers so I can find stuff easily while I scroll that'd be cool.

Anyway, what are the optimal corner combos with bone shaper with 1 bar off his low and overhead?
Overhead: B3-4/Spark (EX)-JB1-F2,2,1+3/Dark Beam is in the 30-31% range
Low: F4,1,D2/Spark (EX)-JB1-F2,2,1+3/Dark Beam i'm not sure of, but these are probably the most consistent.

Go away.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

Oh, and the low only gets about 27-28% and it isn't worth it most of the time anyway.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Oh, and the low only gets about 27-28% and it isn't worth it most of the time anyway.
From the low I found this:
F41D2, 112 xx MB Hell Sparks (1st spark), D2, 112 xx Shoulder. Does 33%

Off the overhead, this from Youphemism's thread:
B3, F221+3~DB2(3rd Spark MB), rc~D2, F4~DF2 = 35%

kageman

Noob
From the low I found this:
F41D2, 112 xx MB Hell Sparks (1st spark), D2, 112 xx Shoulder. Does 33%

Off the overhead, this from Youphemism's thread:
B3, F221+3~DB2(3rd Spark MB), rc~D2, F4~DF2 = 35%
Have you tested the other combos which work and which don't?

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
In necromancer u can do 112-ex summon fiend, njp, small run, d2, small run, f224, shoulder and it does 39%

Also b3, f22, ex summon fiend, small run, d2, small run, f22, hell sparks does 36%

@xInfra Deadx