What's new

Breakthrough Thank you NRS!!

Seapeople

This one's for you
MB stinger can now be used on block and puts you at frame advantage! This means we officially have a safe vortex in the corner between b2 and stinger...if the stinger gets blocked you should theoretically have time to confirm it into the mb version. (I hope people havent forgotten that stinger can be used as a combo starter)

Edit: Even if MB stinger is only +1 this could still be huge for pressure, depending on how much pushback it causes. D1~mb stinger is gonna be godlike because it is basically uninterruptible. Annnnnd now that low arrows work properly our zoning is a little stronger, so blasting opponents to full screen with mb stinger could be very favorable.

So yeah I just wanted to give a huge thanks to NRS for giving the one buff I'd been wishing for months (the low arrow fix is nice too :p). hecterrific colt

He may still be a very mid tier character but I'm content lol. This is my last post on tym so its goodbye for me, but have fun Arrow players!

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I've found that trying to juggle off of stinger is extremely unreliable. I try to do it in the corner and can only get it maybe 1 out of 20. Is there a reliable way for it to work consistently?

Seapeople

This one's for you
I've found that trying to juggle off of stinger is extremely unreliable. I try to do it in the corner and can only get it maybe 1 out of 20. Is there a reliable way for it to work consistently?
It sorta depends on the character.. Sinestro is probably one of the easiest. Following up with d1 can be done consistently against any character I think. D1~hurricane bow for about 20% or d1~freeze for about 40%

And if you're on the fortress of solitude corner with the red laser it gets a lot easier for more damage too.

7L

Heads up!
Arrow vs lantern. 6 to 4. Quote me!

Arrow just took a huge step up the tier list with 2 simple buffs.

The crouched arrow hitbox is huge and now pressure with mb slide. Time to wait for the patch and get more tech

jaym7018

Noob
You guys may be in for a rude awakening. You guys are talking about mb stinger pressure. You guys do realize the mb portion of stinger is a high right.