What's new

Texas Gets Shaft at MLG (as usual)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...

SMH... 6 of our players play way before even making top 16..

Update:
Hysteria eliminates Scar .
Mattix eliminates Showtime.

sickness beats rico 3-2, but judge didnt report score so they have to play again.
rico does not show, gets dqd...
shows up later, they let him live again to replay ...

oh and if sickness wins again, he has to play digit..

MLG - Worst Tournament Ever

Last edited:

Cat

For thos who werent around mk days, same thing happened at MLG aneheim when showtime had to play starcharger first round, and a round after play vs me ..

theres a few players at the bottom that didnt fit..

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
...Did everyone list themselves as from Houston? Pretty sure they seed it by location, not team name.

Damn MLG, you used be cool homie, da fuck happened to you.

MLG got delays on delays on delays and bracket issues.

I think when @Sabin was there he made sure this wasn't a issue, who from the NRS community was MLG's adviser, Lol.

What a waste of a trip and money.

But to play the devil's advocate, MLG gives NO FUCKS about you, your mom, your best friend or your teammates. It's goal is to find the best competitor, not have a circle jerk of friends, that means, taking out your own blood.

You gotta be a cold hearted person in MLG, play to win?

to be fair, Digit is in a whole different section of the bracket even though his name is close. still major BS though.

Cat

I think when @Sabin was there he made sure this wasn't a issue, who from the NRS community was MLG's adviser, Lol.

What a waste of a trip and money.
sabin did us good at mlg dallas, but kind of have too since its a tournament in fucking texas lol

Zoidberg747

To be fair Syknis is like 12 hours away from you guys and isnt really in your scene, so that takes care of that one. Digit is in another part of the bracket, so he shouldnt be a problem either.

That still leaves 4 people from KTX fighting each other early on though, which is pretty unacceptable.

DJT and Dab are playing against each other as well. Man I understand they give no fucs, why are they all coincidentally playing each other so soon?
The organization looks for the best competitor. It doesn't care for morals.

I sort of like their philosophy and I don't.

Cat

To be fair Syknis is like 12 hours away from you guys and isnt really in your scene, so that takes care of that one. Digit is in another part of the bracket, so he shouldnt be a problem either.

That still leaves 4 people from KTX fighting each other early on though, which is pretty unacceptable.
sickness has been staying in houston for awhile now with his brother and playing us.
hes still in texas.
its 6 players in one spot of a bracket. its unacceptable.

and i know you guys never leave dallas to travel to a tournament, like ever, so idk if you know how much travel cost are for a tournament in cali.

Zoidberg747

If Syknis is living in Houston now then I understand your frustration. Digit is still at the top of another part of the bracket though and won't play you guys until like 4 matches in, I dont see the problem with that.

And I know exactly how much it costs to travel to tournaments, that's why I dont do it. Seems like I made the right choice on this one eh?

Cat

If Syknis is living in Houston now then I understand your frustration. Digit is still at the top of another part of the bracket though and won't play you guys until like 4 matches in, I dont see the problem with that.

And I know exactly how much it costs to travel to tournaments, that's why I dont do it. Seems like I made the right choice on this one eh?
yeah , spending 700 or so to travel to play your boys way before top 8 is stupid, does not matter if digit is just a tad away he is still way to close for a bracket that size

Zoidberg747

yeah , spending 700 or so to travel to play your boys way before top 8 is stupid, does not matter if digit is just a tad away he is still way to close for a bracket that size
Agree to disagree, either way you guys got screwed. No denying that, sorry that happened to you.