What's new

Texas Gets Shaft at MLG (as usual)

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I really feel for you guys...I went through something similar at Dallas for MK9, I ended up playing 16 Bit 2nd or 3rd round I think. At this point its kind of obvious that MLG does very little seeding based on region, if any seeding is done at all.
Seeding at MLG works a lot differently then at other tournaments first event is pretty much "random" seeding since no one has seeding points then results from this will be how they seed future events.

eolson3

Noob
yeah , spending 700 or so to travel to play your boys way before top 8 is stupid, does not matter if digit is just a tad away he is still way to close for a bracket that size
If I am reading this correctly, digit will only meet one of the other highlighted players in semis. Must the TO make the field perfectly symetrical for every team/region, so that they have as few run-ins as possible on the way to finals?

E

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Oh awesome, I'll be sure to come next Thursday! It's gonna be rough my first couple times. I've been such a hardcore PC gamer since I was like 10, I have been playing with my keyboard since the day I got Injustice, I have a converter lol. Easier on the hands and my button layout is really easy on my wrists. But, don't need people making fun of me haha. I'm slowly transitioning to a controller though, albeit a lot of input errors until I get used to it.
No one's going to make fun of you for using a keyboard, although we may be curious about it. Use what's best for you.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
If I am reading this correctly, digit will only meet one of the other highlighted players in semis. Must the TO make the field perfectly symetrical for every team/region, so that they have as few run-ins as possible on the way to finals?

E
digit just got eliminated by sickness. lol

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
To be fair Syknis is like 12 hours away from you guys and isnt really in your scene, so that takes care of that one. Digit is in another part of the bracket, so he shouldnt be a problem either.

That still leaves 4 people from KTX fighting each other early on though, which is pretty unacceptable.
But I've been in Houston for a month and a half practicing with them every other day :(