What's new

Terminator Kombat Kast TODAY!

I hope there are more Stage Brutalities coming. I still have a sliver of hope that we get STAGE FATALITIES similar to MKXL.

I also hope that there's an expansion of the Krypt or at least a spot to put the DLC Kharacters heads!!!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
After what his first fatal was like, I can't wait to see his other one.

(And then never care about either of them again except to gross out your friends who come over).

So yeah, I'm hyped!

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I'm pretty sure I saw an overhead in there, along with lows, mids command grabs, meterless popups that were hitting for 20% combos unfinished. He just might be pretty good.

I wish someone would do a side by side video of Jason and the Terminator. Some of the moves look identical.

That 2nd fatality was pretty meh...Not trying to overthink it, but all the sudden the shotgun blows them into a million pieces? Okey dokey.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm pretty sure I saw an overhead in there, along with lows, mids command grabs, meterless popups that were hitting for 20% combos unfinished. He just might be pretty good.

I wish someone would do a side by side video of Jason and the Terminator. Some of the moves look identical.

That 2nd fatality was pretty meh...Not trying to overthink it, but all the sudden the shotgun blows them into a million pieces? Okey dokey.
His block stance is literally the same, I'm not mad I had fun playing Jason, but I guess we'll see tonight. If they go into tourney variations.

Amirluc

Kaballin'
His block stance is literally the same, I'm not mad I had fun playing Jason, but I guess we'll see tonight. If they go into tourney variations.
I wonder if terminator and the rest of the dlc will have 3 variations from the start...hmm

o29

Noob
I wonder if terminator and the rest of the dlc will have 3 variations from the start...hmm
Since 3 is the new standard I can't imagine them debuting a new character with less tourney options than existing ones? It is NRS however...

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Funny thing about that 2nd fatality...They explode. Why didn't they have him use the m79 grenade launcher from T2?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
He looked cool and all, very Terminator-y, but he's just not a character that appeals to me. But from what I saw, I think they did a great job with him.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
While there were some things I really liked, mostly involving his shotgun, I was hoping for some of his animations to feel and sound more heavy than they are. His command grabs I wish had more of that Injustice 2 Bane crunch, where it feels like he breaks the floor every time he does a command grab