What's new

Terminator Gameplay Trailer to 2019, October 1st, 0600 hours

Comments

People can hate on guests all they want, but they have to admit NRS does guests a justice better than anyone else. Period. Not just talking the MK roster but any other FG that does guests. I mean NRS hits out it out the ballpark everytime with guests since MK 9 to now. I wish they'd make a shared mutiverse FG can you imagine? Everyone would be good lol

lol I hope he does that as one of his intros.

Raiden-Thunder God(canon threat level BEYOND HIGH:AVOID

Raiden-Thunder God(in game, threat level LOW AF)
:(

Last edited:
So no one is shocked Stephanie already stated Terminator will be a premiere zoner not a footsie type or grappler.

I'm very excited to play Terminator as a zoner even though I wanted him to be rushdown.

He might have lasers like predator, guns, grenade launchers or types of air bombs and maybe something that has a time bomb to throw at your opponents. Hope he has decent combos and mids though

could be a troll comment. the "premier" part seems too obvious. on the other hand there are 3 variations. can´t be all zoners, right? right?

So no one is shocked Stephanie already stated Terminator will be a premiere zoner not a footsie type or grappler.

I'm very excited to play Terminator as a zoner even though I wanted him to be rushdown.

He might have lasers like predator, guns, grenade launchers or types of air bombs and maybe something that has a time bomb to throw at your opponents. Hope he has decent combos and mids though
That's a joke man, people(@M2Dave haha) give 16 Bit shit for calling Noob a premiere zoner and more generally she gets poked fun at for calling 90% of the cast a mid range footsies character

Last edited:
come on Law... you're way past being so green that you can not see this is a classic NRS twitter trolling.
I really hope ur right. I was so hoping for something like grappler+sawed off shotgun with move that allows him to armor walk through projectiles.

I really hope ur right. I was so hoping for something like grappler+sawed off shotgun with move that allows him to armor walk through projectiles.
My HOT TAKE is that he will be a redesign of Jason from MKx. Armour moves, power up... basically his "unstoppable" variation. (if i remember it right)... I expect to see that Jason, armour, walk forward thing at least.

My HOT TAKE is that he will be a redesign of Jason from MKx. Armour moves, power up... basically his "unstoppable" variation. (if i remember it right)... I expect to see that Jason, armour, walk forward thing at least.
That would be dope I was thinking damn how dope would it be (obviously this isnt gonna happen) but if he had like a bf3 that had infinite hits of armor against projectiles all it did was walk forward like 3-4 steps hella evil like and can meterburn for picking you up with one hand and sawed off shot gunning u in the gut. Char starts off Looking human but everytime this move ate a projectile skin flew off. Oh man insta main for ur boy.

So all that stuff is says under Baraka is just gibberish right? I wonder if that is going to be his intro and it has cool little facts about each character for us to see. I would love that.

Excited! Hopefully just clubbing blows and big boots galore, Jason 2.0 with guns.

Also the misgendering in this thread is the shits