What's new

Terminator accidentally konfirmed?!

I've seen a couple of people on various websites confirm they tried this and got the same result, but roughly five hours ago, if you were to google "Mortal Kombat Terminator" you would get a result that looked like this...

If you were to click on it, you would just be redirected to the MK site. And it's gone now. But yeah, obviously its no surprise but Terminator bois!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

I'm still getting the ad. Also got Spawn and Shang Tsung to work.

Obviously NRS is buying some google adwords. None of the other speculated characters work as of now (like ash, pinhead, pennywise, doomguy).

I don't think NRS would buy adwords for a character they didn't have in the game. This is like 95% confirmation for me. The only real question left is if he's Arnold T800, or just a machine.

Is it accidental? Didn't Boon tweet yesterday that if his friend's car was found he would say who one of the two 'hidden' DLC character will be?

Guys... The datamine has a lot of intro lines for these characters, I'm pretty sure the writers didn't put that much work in there to mislead players.
Yes there is hundreds of lines for the 9 DLC characters that was leaked via switch Datamine.
But we have conflicting info about a few if them mainly Ash from Evil Dead the guy who played him that was in burn notice Bruce stated he will be in MK11 but just as a Cameo and not a playable DLC.

But we have conflicting info about a few if them mainly Ash from Evil Dead the guy who played him that was in burn notice Bruce stated he will be in MK11 but just as a Cameo and not a playable DLC.
I think he's lying 100%. Like how Cary Tagawa said he wasn't going to be in the game.

Bruce saying that Ash is in MK11 but only as a cameo doesn't make any sense. Why would NRS go out of their way to get a well-known actor's voice and likeness (facial capture, etc) for a DLC character only to make them a cameo? NRS has never done that before, and it doesn't make sense because it would be a huge waste of money AND why would there be a random Evil Dead cameo when there is no Evil Dead playable character or stage?

I think he's lying 100%. Like how Cary Tagawa said he wasn't going to be in the game.

Bruce saying that Ash is in MK11 but only as a cameo doesn't make any sense. Why would NRS go out of their way to get a well-known actor's voice and likeness (facial capture, etc) for a DLC character only to make them a cameo? NRS has never done that before, and it doesn't make sense because it would be a huge waste of money AND why would there be a random Evil Dead cameo when there is no Evil Dead playable character or stage?
What I don't understand is how Bruce would benefit from lying about it? He is in another game and said they don't want to have his likeness as a playable character outside of the Evil Dead game coming up. The owners don't want to share the rights to ash BuT agreed on a Cameo Appearance in MK11.

What I don't understand is how Bruce would benefit from lying about it? He is in another game and said they don't want to have his likeness as a playable character outside of the Evil Dead game coming up. The owners don't want to share the rights to ash BuT agreed on a Cameo Appearance in MK11.
He almost certainly had to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Hate the fact Terminator is in this. They’re using him as a guest for 3 different games right now and it’s embarrassing. Absolutely whoring out the franchises carcass because a new shitty movie is coming out.

Such a boring character.
movie coming out = amazing business marketing on both parts. Do you realize how many NON-MK fans got into MK for Alien and Jason. I don't know the actual % but I've meet a lot of them on my end

Yes there is hundreds of lines for the 9 DLC characters that was leaked via switch Datamine.
He will probably be a skin, most likely. Which means he will still have lines and everything, but his moveset will be shared with another character.

movie coming out = amazing business marketing on both parts. Do you realize how many NON-MK fans got into MK for Alien and Jason. I don't know the actual % but I've meet a lot of them on my end
It’s still cringe as fuck on their part. Putting him in 3 games. Yeah, it’s marketing for the movie, everybody knows that. It’s just so blatant, and it kind of loses the charm of him being a guest character for MK when he’s being whored out everywhere.

Also, seeing as we’re talking about anecdotal evidence, I’m friends with a small group of about 10 MK enthusiasts here, none of them like the guest characters. Even the casuals I’ve met despise them. They say it waters down MK. And they’re not wrong.

I mean who rly thinks Terminator is NOT in the game with all the crossover promo actions in other Games (Terminator is in Ghost Recon also he is in DeathGarden from DBD makers).