What's new

Question Teleporting after Levitate issue... big problem.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If you press up in any way after you Levitate, then you cannot Teleport... If you press down you fall and no pressing of d~u will make Teleport come out! Why is this?

Usually when I do levitate, I am doing it from a forward or backward jump and when Levitate comes out, sometimes there is an errant up input (as shown in training mode) and when I see that, I know that I cannot Teleport.

Yes... the answer to my problem is to only press u, u, 3 and nothing else then I can teleport at will... but in the middle of a match, it is more of a chore to concentrate on hitting exactly up and with the new patch, I can't buffer my jump input so I can't get them as low as I would like anymore without doing Levitate like a Kabal iAGB.

So why does pressing up while Levitating negate Teleport? Was this specifically programmed or a bug? colt hecterrific

I hope that if there are any more fixes to this game, as it seems there will be with the auto-pushblock issue that was discovered in Alt Controls, please address this.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
  • Loosened the input requirements of her Teleport moves.
  • You can now only cancel her Levitate twice during a ground combo.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
  • Loosened the input requirements of her Teleport moves.
  • You can now only cancel her Levitate twice during a ground combo.
That doesn't answer anything... and you can't do a combo after canceling her Levitate into an air attack unless it's 3 which is useless.