What's new

Tekken Movie Trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

From SRK:
Tekken Producer Katsuhiro Harada used his Twitter to say some rather choice things about Crystal Sky Picture's recent live-action Tekken film.

"That Hollywood movie is terrible. We were not able to supervise that movie. (It was [a] cruel contract.)" He also responded to someone begging him to prevent further misuse of the Tekken license in films, saying "Please don't ask me about that movie. We did not have the supervision right. I don't want [to] talk about that."

What do you guys think? Did you see the movie? Was it that bad? For Harada, it was Tuesday.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's definitely not that great of a movie. I didn't mind it, but that's just my personal preference. Everyone else thinks it's horrible.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's alright, I saw a bootleg of it....typically speaking with most fighting game movies(much less video games movies in general) they turn out bad or average at best with the exception of a few like MK one, Tomb Raider and Silent Hill. First RE wasn't bad either. I think the guy IMO that were in this did a better job especially the dude who played Scorpion in the pitch to WB short did a better job in that then this honestly. I also believe the black guy who played Eddie in this played Baraka in that short if I'm not mistaken.