What's new

Tekken 8 , street fighter 6 and injustice 3 possible leak

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
kinda skeptical about, don't know, it seems that people nowadays can simply cook up stories , come up and do anything to be attention whores around internet, hehe :D

seems too good to be true; so, only time will tell, anyway, I always thought that, for NRS games, the logicall step is doing a next Injustice game instead of another MK, so, regarding Injustice 3 , yep, I think that the chances are real ..... only if WB and NRS , finally pay attention for comemorative dates, and so, for 2022, end up priorizing another MK game to rely into the 30 years generated hype for the franchise series, so .... :eek:

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
The whole leak itself is massive & made me massively hype for a lot of the games on the list like Titanfall 3, Payday 3, Crysis 4, BioShock 2022 & GTA Vice City Remaster.

Also one part that was ignored “Mortal Kombat Next Gen” [5478] & “Mortal Kombat XII” [5479] were also on the list. So turn that into a thread.
Source

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Hmm…
I3 is on the list
MK12 is on the list
Ed Boon’s Twitter pic is Scorpion/Batman

Maybe…just maybe…both games could be announced?

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Hmm…
I3 is on the list
MK12 is on the list
Ed Boon’s Twitter pic is Scorpion/Batman

Maybe…just maybe…both games could be announced?
Unless I'm mistaken, all the leak "proves" is that these games are in production and down the pipeline. We already know that NRS works on multiple games at once, and since MK11 is toast, it's not surprising that they're working on I3 and MK12. I3 will probably be announced within the year, and MK12 in two years or so, just like usual.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Unless I'm mistaken, all the leak "proves" is that these games are in production and down the pipeline. We already know that NRS works on multiple games at once, and since MK11 is toast, it's not surprising that they're working on I3 and MK12. I3 will probably be announced within the year, and MK12 in two years or so, just like usual.
That’s true but MK11 threw all the “NRS rules” out the window.

they always announced an NRS at e3. MK11 changed that
They never used to have repeat DLCs or DLC characters who were in the main roster in the previous game. MK11 changed that
They said DC doesn’t want to see their characters get mutilated. MK11 changed that

So who knows. Had this leak came out before MK11, I would’ve agreed with you 100%, but MK11 changed a lot of things up with how they usually handle stuff

D

Deleted member 66057

Every injustice game has been better than the mortal Kombat game that precedes it so this is what I’ve been hoping for anyway. Injustice 2 is still considered to be their best handled game yet so I’m on board.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Dragon's Dogma 2 makes me want to believe. I don't, but I want to.
dragons dogma 2 was already confirmed from the capcom internal leak last year.

Anyways leak is real incase anyone somehow doubts it, but just cause its on the list doesn't mean it will eventually come to fruition ie: injustice 3.
Injustice 3 was planned at some point I am very sure, but I am confident in the jeff grub assessment from a while back that gears have shifted to MK12, which is also on the leaked database.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
not holding my breath, tekken is doing so well right now lmao.
Harada has also said it's time to move on from Tekken 7, so we shall see. I just hope they don't go the MK11 route. I've seen people complain about T7's long combos but it's literally my favorite part of the game. I don't want them to dumb them down.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I think that the saddest part about all this is how Ed Boon basically said that he wanted to shift to a new genre or stop MK for a little bit, and now they basically are probably forced to continue making MK; but I3 made sense, however I think they are forgoing it and are going for a new MK.

TTT2 had the best model and my favourite sequences are the end of the TTT intro where he is on the roof of his building (that looked supee cool especially with the music).
And then of course the super cool Tekken 1 intro where he punches the flame out.
Also the Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion Intro where he and Jin fight (most legendary CGI video in Tekken ever, again especially with the music)
And then the i think it was his TTT2 or T6 where he comes out of this ancient ruin dragging devil jin and then presenting him to the tekken force.
Not because of devil jin, i really like him, but because that just looked so cool!

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
tekken 7 is done, lidia was the last dlc
tekken 7 is also over 6 years old

of course tekken 8 is coming, its just a matter of when.
Making a carry over won't work, i think if Tekken 8 is at the door, it has been in works for at least a long while, otherwise i won't be that impactful, if its just copy paste, might as well do a new season.

Also this is what i hope they aim for tekken 8 in case someone wants to hear a bit of podcast video.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Just no more dumbing down shit please.
I second this as long as it's not what they tried to do for MK11 by making moves enhanced with unique inputs. Being difficult but rewarding is fun, but being difficult for the sole purpose of gatekeeping is NOT fun