What's new

Tekken 7 (wishlist for story & characters)

"I want these old characters that I liked in the previous game to also be in the new game"

This is the reason Tekken is in sharp decline…

gdf

Noob
Keep in Yoshimitsu and Kunimitsu for story purposes. Steve, Lee, and Alisa because that's who I fight with. Keep Mishima Style Karate in a new character, I really don't care about anyone else.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Make it about 30 characters. Remove the crush system. Remove netsu and rage. Increase backdashes.

Make the characters different from each other. Not too many clones.

Make it manly. None of this cutesy graphics stuff.

That's a tekken game.

DarkSlayerSmith

Fundamentals in real life
My wishlist:
Jun(Returns...and they finally reveal all the mistery surround him her)
Jaycee(has alternate costume).

Remove Rage,proper damage scaling,NERF THE MISHIMAS,BUFF LARS(hes an innocent Mishima),new players with new fighting styles.
Remove childish Stages,Costumes(we dont have a bonner with loli´s characters)and Musics and Costumazations(that Power Ranger suits...No!)
No pallete swap charaters,make them unique in fighting styles.
New storyline that does not evolve the Mishimas,new Villains,depper plot with multiple ending that has a conection with the main plot,thus making it more complexed.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
My wishlist:
Jun(Returns...and they finally reveal all the mistery surround him her)
Jaycee(has alternate costume).

Remove Rage,proper damage scaling,NERF THE MISHIMAS,BUFF LARS(hes an innocent Mishima),new players with new fighting styles.
Remove childish Stages,Costumes(we dont have a bonner with loli´s characters)and Musics and Costumazations(that Power Ranger suits...No!)
No pallete swap charaters,make them unique in fighting styles.
New storyline that does not evolve the Mishimas,new Villains,depper plot with multiple ending that has a conection with the main plot,thus making it more complexed.
Buff Lars? Gtfo!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I think getting rid of clones is the best way to thin out the roster. Make the clones just alternate outfits for certain characters instead of taking up their own slot.

Harada already said the backdash mechanics would be changed/improved in the next Tekken, so that's good, and I wouldn't mind if they got rid of bounds.

I'd love to see some better stages (TTT2's are pretty boring I think), and if they decide to add fighters, I hope it's characters with some real or realistic fighting styles. I know it's never been realistic, but I'm really not a fan of characters like Alisa that fly around in a squeaky voice shouting "Ikimasu" after every attack. Characters like Dragunov, Leo, Bryan, Feng, and Bruce are what I like to see. Also wouldn't mind if they got rid of some of the Japanese characters, I mean part of the Tekken charm is all of the different characters from different places speaking their own languages. I don't think half the cast needs to be Japanese wo/men doing Karate. Also, buff Lars. Poor little guy can never catch a break. I mean, Arc Blast -15? Might as well call him Doctor B and be done with it.

SZSR

Noob
@Vithar seriously? If he wants to post this thread, he's allowed to.

As for me, I want Capos, Laws, and Feng Wei. Story-wise, I'd like to see Tiger finally introduced into the mix and the Mestre of Eddy/Grandfather of Christie to get better.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
lol remove the crush system

the ONE fg system that makes sense in a real life setting.

The problem is the legacy curve of the game NEVER changing.
They just need to trim the fat.

ando1184

Noob
Finally kill off heihachi, bring a new generation of fighters like tekken 3 and make Jin the elder person in charge of the zaibatsu.