What's new

Tekken 1/2/3/Tag Tournament/4/5/Dark Resurrection/6

Noob
Which games would people like me to put up? I assume T5DR and eventually T6 since they're the online playable ones... and I think T3 is playable on kaillera via PSX.

Houzi

Noob
9.95 said:
Which games would people like me to put up? I assume T5DR and eventually T6 since they're the online playable ones... and I think T3 is playable on kaillera via PSX.
Yeah, good thinking. T5DR & T6 (if it ever comes out) ::)

Yeah Tekken 3 Is on the psx emulator They are great games but my favorite character Paul had been nerfed from tekken 3 and given less moves, apart from his hair growing trick I saw in a Tekken 6 youtube vid lol.

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
Boskonovitch ruled, lol

When I was in middle school, we played alot of MK4 and Tekken 3 at the end of it; and most screamed that Gon, Boskonovitch and Eddie were unfair. But as my main was Yoshimitsu, I picked Boskonovitch in Yoshimitsu armor just for pun, and when someone picked Boskonovitch against me, I picked Yoshimitsu and remained in sword pogo stance for the rest of match ;D

I like the Tekken series, and I can say I'm quite skilled in it. I play T6 a lot, and look forward to Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. My Favorite Tekken of all time is Tekken 2. Michelle Chang is my favorite character of All Time, though I hate the fact they killed her off.

JJvercetti1 said:
RollTide8569 said:
tekken 6 will b the shit
Dont you mean Tekken: Bloodline Rebellion
It will be much better if they put Paul back to the power he originally had.
Dude, He's just as powerful (or more) in Tekken 6 than he was in Tekken 3, and I state this without the use of Rage. The health meters are larger, and compared to the 110% health in Tekken 3, he seems to do much more damage in Tekken 6 and the Health meters are on 150% or possibly higher. If you ask me, I say he's better in Tekken 6. I know he was an extreme powerhouse in Tekken 3, I'm just saying He practically has all that power back.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
PSN: Ry_dazz its my brothers account. send a thingt and ill play when im over there

TheRagingStorm said:
JJvercetti1 said:
RollTide8569 said:
tekken 6 will b the shit
Dont you mean Tekken: Bloodline Rebellion
It will be much better if they put Paul back to the power he originally had.
Dude, He's just as powerful (or more) in Tekken 6 than he was in Tekken 3, and I state this without the use of Rage. The health meters are larger, and compared to the 110% health in Tekken 3, he seems to do much more damage in Tekken 6 and the Health meters are on 150% or possibly higher. If you ask me, I say he's better in Tekken 6. I know he was an extreme powerhouse in Tekken 3, I'm just saying He practically has all that power back.
If that is the case then My Paul will reign supreme.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
When the hell is Tekken 6 coming out? The greatest fighting franchise of all time is well overdue for this one!!

I used to be a bit against the game for some reason, but I would play it at my friends house. Can't remember which one. Might have been tag team.

MK, TEKKEN, AND STREET FIGHTER ALL KIK ASS. MK IS MORE LEGEND OF ALL BECAUSE OF THE FATALITIES, BLOOD AND REAL DIGITALIZED ACTORS. SF IS A GREAT GAME AND TEKKEN IS GREAT

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Nina broken? Yay/Nay 0:25 sec
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY_WhK8VwmI[/youtube]

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
scorpangel said:
MK, TEKKEN, AND STREET FIGHTER ALL KIK ASS. MK IS MORE LEGEND OF ALL BECAUSE OF THE FATALITIES, BLOOD AND REAL DIGITALIZED ACTORS. SF IS A GREAT GAME AND TEKKEN IS GREAT
ISN'T IT GREAT?! YEAH! LETS ALL SCREAM VERY LOUD TO EXPRESS THE WAY WE FEEL ABOUT THESE GAMES! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KIK ASS! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FATALITIES! LETS DO IT! LETS DO THIS! I EVEN SPELLED KIK WITH A "K" INSINUATING THAT I LOVE MORTAL KOMBAT! YEAH!

On a serious note, the name "mortal kombat" isn't worthy enough to be said next to the word "street fighter", its the law!