What's new

TECHNO TACKLE TICK THROW/GRAB?? OPTIONS

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
I try it as a wakeup from time to time, it usually ends up in me eating a combo.
Then you guessed wrong. It's the same concept as waking up with a punishable wakeup that's a mid.

Edit: if they're doing a real meaty worth acknowledging, they're standing up. Wake up tackle

Then you guessed wrong. It's the same concept as waking up with a punishable wakeup that's a mid.

Edit: if they're doing a real meaty worth acknowledging, they're standing up. Wake up tackle
...but its not a mid. It's a high command grab with a ton of recovery and can be blown up by meaty attacks as well as throw immune attacks. It's happened to me countless times, most recently at my local I went to yesterday.

4x4lo8o

Noob
I'm not quite sure what this thread is supposed to be, but in case anyone is looking here's a list of Cyborg's tick throws:

d1
d2
b2
j1
j2

On block any of those normals cancelled into Techno Tackle will connect. The only one that really seems worthwhile is 11 imo. In all the other situations there's no real reason for them to get hit, they should be crouching anyway

Techno Tackle is disappointing, but I try not to complain too much. Sometimes the invincibility on wake is enough to get someone off you and it can be a good move to mindfuck someone who's trying to dash in. It's better than nothing.