What's new

Tech talk/Fundamentals dojo with CURBO

Do you like the whole Dojo idea with all the tech talk and the MU help/fundamentals discussions?

• Total voters

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Hey TYM. Since EVO will have Mortal Kombat for the 3rd year in a row! I want to make this the most hype, high level/most competitive EVO ever for MK history. Now for anybody that didn't hear about me talk about this in the past heres what I intended on doing.

My plan after MLG columbus was to get some sort of streaming equipment/capture card to record and stream basically tech talk or fundamentals/footsie guides for characters which would be discussed over skype with other high level players and high level gameplay would be displayed/posted on youtube afterwards for anybody to look at and learn. Now what I thought would be unrealistic may be accomplished from now till EVO.

My plan was to make guides for beginner, novice, and expert players for each character while getting useful techs/strategies/MU tips from expert players. It didn't go so well because I never thought anybody wanted to get into it. I only posted this on MKU however and didn't really get feedback from alot of people but now since we are entering another EVO season, getting ready for VXG and possibly another MLG season, I want to make these videos to help the community as a whole. I do need someone that can stream and setup a skype however and be able to show gameplay and talk at the same time. Pig Of The Hut You would be a great help and since you are one of the community's top contributors, maybe you would be interested in helping me start this.

I will also help out anybody who is struggling in any MU of any kind. I do play alot of characters idk if people are aware of that. I can also get multi-character experts like MITDJT to help you guys in counterpicking situations. Any videos I would recieve, I would comment and give feedback to the person who sent it and tell them what they are doing wrong and what they need to improve on. I will also get other pro player opinions and post them with my video feedback.

For people who are not aware of yet, I've picked sonya back up again. She will in my top 5 in terms of characters I play and I'm also gonna make a video soon with some tech/strategies/MU discussions in the video.

Overall if you guys like this idea just vote on the top. I'll try my best to make it happen, it also depends on how many people help me because I don't have the equipment to record nice HQ videos. All I have is a shitty phone that takes bad videos with horrible quality. Also let me know what else I can do to make this a better experience.

One last thing, I could do online casuals or spectate in a KOTH to help you out with your MU problems.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Lol I remember you brought this up months ago and I subscribed to your YouTube back then. I thought it kinda just died before it happened but thank goodness you didn't forget

CURBOLICOUS, me and my bro would be happy to give info on multiple characters since we know them all and i'm the cp master haha so i can help ppl in that department if they feel they want to know good char counters for a 7 3 mu they can't deal with their main. Sounds like a good idea, i have no issue discussing things.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
CURBOLICOUS, me and my bro would be happy to give info on multiple characters since we know them all and i'm the cp master haha so i can help ppl in that department if they feel they want to know good char counters for a 7 3 mu they can't deal with their main. Sounds like a good idea, i have no issue discussing things.
That would be awesome dude thanks. Not sure if you guys got skype or not but both you guy's help would be awesome.