What's new

Tech - Push block into freeze

When I need to play defense, I set up the puddle and charge my gun and zone to build some meter, but characters like Robin, Cheetah, and Gorilla Grodd always found a way around that... until now. It requires 2 bars. I used more than that in the video just to show off, but typically this tech requires 2 meters and does about 27%-31%. I suggest using this on the last life bar with less than 40% on your opponents health, though not guaranteed it's something that can throw your opponent off guard. Here's a clip on how to deal with characters successfully jumping over your MB ice puddle:

I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Hiyomoto

Noob
Sometimes a teched grab will also cause them to stumble into it as well if they find a way over the puddle.

Edit - just labbed it, they can block.

Last edited:
Sometimes a teched grab will also cause them to stumble into it as well if they find a way over the puddle.

Edit - just labbed it, they can block.
Will they be able to block on reaction, though? It's a pretty small window and I recommend only using it once a game. If they know you're going to do that, they'll definitely be prepared where as the first time will most likely catch them off guard.

I don't understand

anti-airing people trying to get over your ice is like half of CC's game plan lol
Are you a CC main? If not, you wouldn't understand lol. If you need meter and need to charge up, that's when you could use it. It's really that simple. And it used for MB rolls as well.

Hows about, if *YOU'RE* a CC main you'd know that people wana jump over your ice, and you'd ALSO know that charging your trait is one of the very best ways to bait an action of some sort out of you opponent and you're surprised they jumped at you? all. my. shrugs.

Hows about, if *YOU'RE* a CC main you'd know that people wana jump over your ice, and you'd ALSO know that charging your trait is one of the very best ways to bait an action of some sort out of you opponent and you're surprised they jumped at you? all. my. shrugs.
I agree, but if they MB roll, what now? You're welcome lol. It's just push blocking them into freeze. It's a nice way to catch them off guard.