What's new

Team tournament at EVO 2016?

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
I've heard rumblings in the Internet that there may be a team tournament for MK at some point this weekend. I've also heard that there may be a stream for all the folks back home who couldn't make it out.

On a side note, I think it would be great to do the character team tournament, similar to what was run at CEO. Each person has to play 1 variation of a character, with a team consisting of 3 members.

Most importantly, I think we are all trying to get games and have a good time :D.

Anyone know what's going on?
@Pig Of The Hut
@EVB Gaming
@anyone else who would probably be helping to set this up

I've heard rumblings in the Internet that there may be a team tournament for MK at some point this weekend. I've also heard that there may be a stream for all the folks back home who couldn't make it out.

On a side note, I think it would be great to do the character team tournament, similar to what was run at CEO. Each person has to play 1 variation of a character, with a team consisting of 3 members.

Most importantly, I think we are all trying to get games and have a good time :D.

@Pig Of The Hut
@EVB Gaming
We are trying to get this done at the Downtown Grand. We are working together with Armondo who is in charge.

I will keep everyone updated.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

@Pig Of The Hut
@EVB Gaming
Saturday night 10pm
Downtown grand hotel
I'm streaming it
Pool party
400 people confirmed for the party so far
Open entry
Move info tonight
Follow my Twitter and YouTube for more info