What's new

TEAM GREEN (Swamp Thing Mains UNITE)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Hopefully you don't make a new thread each month claiming your undying allegiance to a new character for Injustice 2
Not unless Doomsday or Deathstroke come back as DLC.
I'm not gonna be a whorish flake. I wasn't in IGAU1 either, I stuck with those two forever...although I am gonna lab like 2/3rds of the cast because that's just how I get down, but as far as main/#1/whose-house-Run's-house logic is concerned, I'm sticking to my green.
Swampy. Ivy on the left, Bane on the right, but in the middle...Swampy.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So, another match between Swamp Thing and Cheetah today on the stream... and once again, Tyler threw out Vine Grab about 10 times and still couldn't land it once, and every single time the cost of that was to either give up all his ground to the opponent, or even got him punished if his opponent was already coming in... I wonder how practical that move is actually gonna be for you guys.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
So, another match between Swamp Thing and Cheetah today on the stream... and once again, Tyler threw out Vine Grab about 10 times and still couldn't land it once, and every single time the cost of that was to either give up all his ground to the opponent, or even got him punished if his opponent was already coming in... I wonder how practical that move is actually gonna be for you guys.
It's tyler man. I'm sure we'll be fine.

Until that moment where it turns into an input error like Jason's air grab. Love the DBF motion actually, and find NRS games have a giant buffer window as it is. Just gotta clean those inputs up.