Team Echo Fox recruits Theo

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by STORMS, Jun 26, 2017.

By STORMS on Jun 26, 2017 at 6:19 PM
  1. STORMS

STORMS Owner / Director
    Administrator

PSN:
    SSMROT
    The powerhouse brings on another fiercely talented player. We all know him...

IMG_20170626_181633.jpg

hatyr, DC4-3, Roy Arkon and 14 others like this.
First off, Welcome to TestYourMight! My main objective nowadays is to keep you as updated as I possibly can in regards to NetherRealm Studios news, especially dealing with Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Thank you for your support!
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by STORMS, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Eldriken
      Eldriken
      He's an excellent addition to their already insanely strong team. Congratulations, Theo. You deserve it.
      deathstroke187 and Kooron Nation like this.
    2. Linkuei82
      Linkuei82
      Excellent choice Theo is a beast.
    3. Espionage
      Espionage
      Who didn't see this coming?

Theo deserves it though!

Congratulations!
    4. trufenix
      trufenix
      More theo at tournaments? Yes please.
    5. CrimsonShadow
      CrimsonShadow
      I think this definitely deserves a "Yooooooooo"

P.S. This generation's "evil empire" has begun.. (From VSM, to YOMI, to cR, to EF). Let's go!
      DC4-3, Espionage, Marinjuana and 2 others like this.
    6. Pig Of The Hut
      Pig Of The Hut
      Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek:
      CrimsonShadow likes this.
    7. Juggs
      Juggs
      Now, someone needs to pick up Madzin and Slayer, imo.

Congrats @EMPEROR_THEO!!
      Linkuei82 and Jhonnykiller45 like this.
    8. jaylee777
      jaylee777
      *KBrad voice* "They tryin to snatch up all the talent!"
    9. Juggs
      Juggs
      Man, I just realized, two of SonicFox's biggest demons, Scar and Theo... are now his teammates. Obviously he has others, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
      Saboteur-6 likes this.
    10. Baconlord
      Baconlord
      Yomi is in another level in terms of evil empire. Fox and theo might be on the same team but at least they live on 2 different coasts lol
    11. CrimsonShadow
      CrimsonShadow
      VSM was pretty much all in one area, aside from a couple honorary members :cool:
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
      Catnip_Her0 likes this.
    12. Baconlord
      Baconlord
      I mean vsm was more "man all these local dudes are super fucking good" where as yomi was "pack your bags boys we're moving to Atlanta"
      AeroGrunt and tafka Djinn like this.
    13. Tanno
      Tanno
      Now that you're saying it, there are Rewind and Tekken Master, as well.
      Juggs likes this.
    14. CrimsonShadow
      CrimsonShadow
      Lol, but then it quickly became "Pack your bags boyz we're moving back home but Yomi is more of an idea" ;)
      Baconlord and tafka Djinn like this.
    15. HRshuvNStuff
      HRshuvNStuff
      Back when Yomi had all the talent, it made the tournaments rather boring. I mean, if you get to top 8 and 6 or 7 of those players are on the same team, it kills and overall hype. At some point the players are probably like, "Even if I do lose, we still win!" That diminishes the competitiveness imo. I mean, I watched CEO and saw Sonic and Scar on stream. Too much laughing and smiling and joking around. You can tell they had the mentality, "If I lose this match, it's ok because this is my teammate." That kind of stuff can kill the longevity of a game. I just hope all these other top players stay on top of their game and continue to compete with these guys. I don't want every Grand Finals to feature two players from the same team.
    16. CrimsonShadow
      CrimsonShadow
      To be fair, even at the height of YOMI, this is not a problem we usually had.
    17. HRshuvNStuff
      HRshuvNStuff
      True. I wasn't referencing Yomi with that statement. I'm just saying that I can easily see Sonic and Theo battling it out for the Championship at every major if everyone else doesn't stay on top of their game.
    18. BigMacMcLovin
      BigMacMcLovin
      I would get hype but YOMI happened
    19. AK Harold
      AK Harold
      @EMPEROR_THEO congrats figure you would get sponsored quickly in this game.
    20. STORMS
      STORMS
      FYI you KNOW I'M MOBILE when I post these kinds of "tweet" articles, right? By tweet, I mean my article is like a tweet; short and simple. I was at work at the time... (of course).
      Protagonist_1 likes this.