Team Allegiance's DRAGON Wins ELeague Injustice 2 World Finals

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by STORMS, Nov 11, 2017.

By STORMS on Nov 11, 2017 at 12:24 AM
  1. STORMS

STORMS Owner / Director
    Administrator

PSN:
    SSMROT
    The ELeague World Championship Top 4 for Injustice 2 is now! We've only got 4 competitors left, all battling for $150K! See the match log below!

who.jpg

Match Log:
    TA Dragon (Black Adam) vs PXP A f0xy Grampa (Deadshot)
    3-1

Tekken Master (Doctor Fate/Green Arrow) vs Circa Forever King (Batman/Deadshot)
    2-3

TA Dragon (Black Adam) vs NSR Tekken Master (Batman)
    3-1

PXP A f0xy Grampa (Deadshot) vs Circa Forever King (Batman)
    3-1

PXP A f0xy Grampa (Deadshot) vs NSR Tekken Master (Brainiac)
    3-2

GRAND FINALS
    PXP A f0xy Grampa (Deadshot) vs TA Dragon (Black Adam)
    1-3

dragonwins2.png

1st: TA Dragon ($150K)
    2nd: PXP A f0xy Grampa ($50K)
    3rd: NSR Tekken Master ($20K)
    4th: Circa Forever King ($10K)

Source: https://go.twitch.tv/eleaguetv

First off, Welcome to TestYourMight! My main objective nowadays is to keep you as updated as I possibly can in regards to NetherRealm Studios news, especially dealing with Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Thank you for your support!
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by STORMS, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Vengeance135
      Vengeance135
      Thank God. I was hella salty when T. Master got eliminated. I never thought I'd root for a black Adam but seriously... Eff deadshot. Congrats to Dragon. Man stayed aggressive.
      JBeezYBabY and Psyren136 like this.
    2. 1man3letters
      1man3letters
      Well done to all involved, great matches
      Roy Arkon likes this.
    3. PLAYING TO WIN
      PLAYING TO WIN
      What a time to be a kid and competitor. Just a few years ago Xian what a 1 or 2 thousand man SF4 tournament and won like $4k. How far the scene has come. Congratulations dragon. Well deserved. His defense is on the level of sonic fox rush down.
    4. SneakyTortoise
      SneakyTortoise
      Well deserved. A real champion. Was glad to see F0xy get 2nd too.
      x TeeJay o likes this.
    5. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      Much respect to the only player who stuck with one character and beat em all. THAT's how ya do it! Well deserved win to Dragon.
      Roy Arkon likes this.
    6. x TeeJay o
      x TeeJay o
      I predicted dragon would win. He was the favorite to take it once sonic and semiij went down. People need to give the guy his props already he's a fantastic player. Good stuff to king,foxy & tekken master.
      Roy Arkon and JBeezYBabY like this.
    7. Tweedy
      Tweedy
      1k entrants would give a 10k pot automatically, just from entry fees. There's no way he won a thousand or more entrant tournament and only got 4k.
    8. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Huge kudos to Dragon for winning the Championship. I wish either TM or F0xy would've taken it, or even Happy Pow when Group B just started, but Dragon a fantastic player and he proved why he should be champion. So once again huge kudos to him. And also huge kudos to anyone involved, they've all proved themselves. This was one hell of a season, I'm sure the next one will be just as good if not even better.
    9. kabelfritz
      kabelfritz
      im hype for deadshot...no irony this time. just love how this character moves and controls in good hands.
      Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    10. trufenix
      trufenix
      I think everybody in this top 4 got to be the crowd favorite at some point.
    11. Lex Luthor II
      Lex Luthor II
      Could they un-nerf Aquaman now that this little guy showed that it's not Aquaman, it's him.
    12. PLAYING TO WIN
      PLAYING TO WIN
      Yep. It’s true look it up

Edit. There were 1600 entrants. Looking up payouts again. Pretty sure first got 7-8k. Tying to find it

Actually lol it was just over 6k for winning a 1600 man fighting game tournament. https://www.esportsearnings.com/events/1484-evo-2013
      Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    13. thanasismk
      thanasismk
      Congrats dragon for the win. Well deserved. He is becoming secretly the new sonicfox me thinks.
    14. trufenix
      trufenix
      Dragon being good doesn't excuse Aquaman being fucked to fight against
    15. Tweedy
      Tweedy
      That site isn't super accurate tho. I'm sure he got more from entry fees.
    16. PLAYING TO WIN
      PLAYING TO WIN
      I’m telling you he didn’t. There was a big story on it at the time

Evo actually said they don’t use entry fees for payouts and award “prizes”instead.

The next year there was a 20k pot bonus lol
    17. Tweedy
      Tweedy
      Okay that makes sense. These days if you win a 1.6k man tournament, you're making more than 6k regardless of a pot bonus or not.
      PLAYING TO WIN likes this.
    18. 16 Bit
      16 Bit
      The EVO Xian won had an unusual payout structure too. It was really spread out.

Tournament payouts have changed a lot in the last few years. You know how much I earned from getting 5th at EVO 2011?
      Top 3 payout was still a thing even in the NRS era.
    19. PLAYING TO WIN
      PLAYING TO WIN
      You took 5th at evo and made $0.00? Welp the medal and favor you gained with NRS was worth something apparently lol
      x TeeJay o likes this.
    20. DevilMaySpy
      DevilMaySpy
      Dragon may not be fun to watch, but his defense is impeccable, and we gotta hold that while he counts his money.
      Lex Luthor II likes this.