What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Predator Tanya v Predator MU

It happens, don't know how but it happens, and I think what the actual hell.
I know but it only happens if the Tanya player isn't tight with her pressure and mixing up her pressure with two rekkas, one rekka into ex rekka, etc. Her options are ridiculous. And to really punish her negative stuff is pretty much a read instead of reaction. Because once you see she only does one rekka, or two, or an ex third rekka and react to that your frames are gone and have to eat another string. You can react and use d3 (sometimes) unless she delays the ex delayed third rekka.

And of course there's always her option select ex rekka into a second rekka...two hits of armor, multiple extremely fast hits blowing up any armor attempt you may make AND -4 on block. That move alone is probably the dumbest thing in the game.

Not to mention her insane meter building while doing this pressure. She will ALWAYS have at least one if not always two bars.

It's a good tool, so don't remove it. Is she not allowed to have anything good anymore. Here's an idea how about you buff these low tier characters/variations to a level or near standard of those who are top.

It's a good tool, so don't remove it. Is she not allowed to have anything good anymore. Here's an idea how about you buff these low tier characters/variations to a level or near standard of those who are top.
Lmao...you Tanya players are the worst for downplaying your character.

At this point...I don't think theres any Tanya that does not main Kobo Justu lol its her only good variation because of the corner pressure its so safe...You cant even jump out the corner with a tanya kobo justu player your best bet is to using to use zoning but that teleport destroys zoners and then you could possibly end up in the corner again taking chip that's all i see Tanya kobo justu players doing

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
She has plenty of great tools dude, get real.

I agree that EX Rekka needs to be more unsafe, but that wont make the predator MU better lol.

At this point...I don't think theres any Tanya that does not main Kobo Justu lol its her only good variation because of the corner pressure its so safe...You cant even jump out the corner with a tanya kobo justu player your best bet is to using to use zoning but that teleport destroys zoners and then you could possibly end up in the corner again taking chip that's all i see Tanya kobo justu players doing
Kobe isn't her only best variation, dragon naginata may be the least at this point but all it lacks is a decent wake up and zoning, other than that she's got solid 50/50, and pyromancer is still really good, they just went over the top nerfing it because people would cry seas of salt