What's new

Video/Tutorial - Pyromancer Tanya Pyromancer Dust Glitch

Hey guys and girls!

i have not been active over the last few months, because i have been very busy with university, getting my B.A degree and exhibiting my paintings. Nevertheless, i am back with some tech about Tanya. Not a lot of people may know this, but here it is.

What this video shows is a glitch. The dust should only explode when it comes in contact with fire moves, however when Mileena fades out of the gap of B31*2 the dust explodes. There is no contact with fire, and i am assuming that this is a glitch. I have tested it out against other invincible moves such as Cassie's nut-punch and the same thing happens. But Cassie's nut-punch has more invincibility frames it overlaps the fire attack move. So in another words, Cassie takes the hit of fire attack when she is dusted and the contact is made. However because of her invicibility frames she takes no damage. As for Mileenas fade, there is no contact with dusted Mileena and the fireball dust still explodes.

@16 Bit

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I already asked 16 bit about this with Cassie's invincibility a while back. He said it's not a glitch because technically you are hitting them so it used up the shroud buff.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Yes, that is what i said about cassie. But you dont interact with mileena or raiden when they teleport out...
The invincibility frames "form" doesn't move when the character moves. So you're hitting the ghost of the character pretty much in the case of Mileena and Raiden.