What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya: Any Secret Brutalities?

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
No there is none for Tanya, she is one of the few characters in the game that don't have any secret Brutalities.

Roy Arkon

I find that lame. They all should have some, especially Tanya and Kano.
Kano should have one with his B1, like poke then in the eye and rip it out of the socket.
Well not everyone is gonna get them, yet there are a ton of them in the game still. That's not an issue.

Roy Arkon

I don't find it fair at all for the 5 who don't have any. It is an issue.
It's 6 actually, Kotal Kahn also doesn't have one. FTR, there are 8 chars that have classic Fatalities yet there are some chars who could've also get them but they didn't, so that's not an issue either.

It's 6 actually, Kotal Kahn also doesn't have one. FTR, there are 8 chars that have classic Fatalities yet there are some chars who could've also get them but they didn't, so that's not an issue either.
Kotal Kahn – “Stick Around”
This is an interesting one as well, and though I suppose it’s not technically hidden, there is a little bit of ambiguity about it. Kotal’s movelist lists the brutality Stick Around as something like:

• Available in all variations
  • Player must connect 5 Sun Stones (Down, Forward, X) during match
  • Must be at least jump distance from opponent
  • Final hit must come from Sun Stone (Down, Forward, X)
Sounds pretty easy as far as brutalities go; however, once you’re in Kotal’s War God Variation and start swinging that sword/saw/axe awesomeness that is the Macuahuitl around, you’ll soon find that Down Forward X initiates a throw of this new weapon, not the Sun Stone! So…the brutality says “all variations” yet it also specifically mentions the Sun Stone…I figured a test was in order. Turns out that it works swimmingly in the War God Variation, only this time you’ll get to see your adversary impaled with the Macuahuitl instead.

Roy Arkon

Kotal Kahn – “Stick Around”
This is an interesting one as well, and though I suppose it’s not technically hidden, there is a little bit of ambiguity about it. Kotal’s movelist lists the brutality Stick Around as something like:

• Available in all variations
  • Player must connect 5 Sun Stones (Down, Forward, X) during match
  • Must be at least jump distance from opponent
  • Final hit must come from Sun Stone (Down, Forward, X)
Sounds pretty easy as far as brutalities go; however, once you’re in Kotal’s War God Variation and start swinging that sword/saw/axe awesomeness that is the Macuahuitl around, you’ll soon find that Down Forward X initiates a throw of this new weapon, not the Sun Stone! So…the brutality says “all variations” yet it also specifically mentions the Sun Stone…I figured a test was in order. Turns out that it works swimmingly in the War God Variation, only this time you’ll get to see your adversary impaled with the Macuahuitl instead.
It is known as well, I got both versions of this Brutality against the AI in the single player modes, and yes both of them are really cool Brutalities.

Roy Arkon

I had no insight on it whatsoever until I found it on Steam.
Even at that you should post it just incase some don' know about it, like newer players.
Like I said it's really not that hard to find and both Brutalities work the same. Also MK is known for it's secrets, so that is a secret as well, just a more obvious then other secrets in MKX. It only makes sense that they won't put something regarding to the finishing moves, especially that there are Brutalities that are way more secretive in MKX then this. Also FTR, I've seen games that didn't bother to put crucial info that isn't a part of a secret.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Well, I'd expected b1 2+4 + throw have a secret brutality or sth like that, she really needed a secret brutality