What's new

Guide - Tanya Tanya All Variations Guide

OfficialYungmonster

Run and Tell ya mama bout that
Tanya is know by most as the character who got hit with the nerf hammer. As a Tanya main, I would be the first to say that she deserved those nerfs. Armored +2 Rekka needed to go. HOWEVER, there are some that are not okay. I don't think she needed the damage nerf on her over head and low specials.
This is a video on everything you need to know about slaying as the Edenian Ambassador Tanya

OfficialYungmonster

@yungmonster12_ This is beyond amazing so very well done! Just watching the combos part made me forget about her nerf hammer pounding and made me wonder how much more % those would do pre nerf! Esp. the corner one with 3 s4 in KJ made me wanna try it myself. As well as many others. And I really don't care how many of those are consistent or online friendly. Just seeing what she can do after what's done to her, is enough :)
Thank you so much! Glad you liked it, and ikr, I can't imagine how much damag the those did pre patch.

OfficialYungmonster

This is one of my favorite abilities than Tanya has without a doubt. Tanya is able to get 32% damage off of an enhanced Fireball (df1 mb, or db1 mb). When I first discovered this I was in a KOTH using Pyro. I've been trying to get it consistently and all my hard work payed off. I am finally able to get this consistently. It's a great tool to be used after dust, and to stop wake up attacks! ~Tanya

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
This is one of my favorite abilities than Tanya has without a doubt. Tanya is able to get 32% damage off of an enhanced Fireball (df1 mb, or db1 mb). When I first discovered this I was in a KOTH using Pyro. I've been trying to get it consistently and all my hard work payed off. I am finally able to get this consistently. It's a great tool to be used after dust, and to stop wake up attacks! ~Tanya
It's punishable at that range dude. If you try to stay further away the damage won't be 32%. It's not a good tech to abuse. The wake up armor breaking things is better because you can stay very far away throwing it out

OfficialYungmonster

YoloRoll1stHit, post: 2120822, member: 40083"]It's punishable at that range dude. If you try to stay further away the damage won't be 32%. It's not a good tech to abuse. The wake up armor breaking things is better because you can stay very far away throwing it out
Yeah it's not really tech it's more of just a swaggy thing that she has

I feel like I can't do combos in Pyromancer, and I really want to. The only thing stoping me from playing Kobu Jutsu again is her current damage. It's garbage. I really want buffs for her, and the proposed buffs by Vak would be perfect+ less damage scaling (significantly) for Pyromancer and Kobu. Also maybe decreased startup on fireballs to allow for new combos. Also, how am I supposed to land a fully charged F3?