What's new

TAKING THE BLACK: Black Manta Mains, UNITE.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Post here if you've sworn your allegiance to the true King of the Sea.

How many of us are there?

I have as of the last week and change played nearly nothing but Manta.
Unless Doomsday returns from the dead, my Main Crisis has ended with Manta.
I hereby declare myself Warden of the Black, and call to arms anyone else in this particular sea.

It's Manta O'Clock.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah I wasn't really all that committed to this game until I got this character. I'm good now. I love Adam lots, but Manta is new, a bause and super fun.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
It's hard for me to say. I picked up the game and fell for Robin almost right away. He felt lack luster so I picked up Red Hood to help me out when I couldn't use Robin.

I tried Manta and now I'm confused. I love him too, I don't know how to tell Robin. Is it okay to love two people at once? Red Hood was always just my bit on the side but Manta and I connect on an emotional level. Sure, Robin has the looks but does he have a fucking Manta Ray?

I don't know guys, I don't know.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I main Manta. His sound effects and look, and everything just work well for me. I love his movement, his dashes are stupid in a good way. He seems to have some depth (THATS A PUN).. Just a bad-ass character. I feel like I earn wins with him, and I just enjoy playing him.

I am also probably going to play some Robin, Hood and a handful of other characters. but Manta is my main. I just need to get on and actually play some fucking games.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
I main Manta. His sound effects and look, and everything just work well for me. I love his movement, his dashes are stupid in a good way. He seems to have some depth (THATS A PUN).. Just a bad-ass character. I feel like I earn wins with him, and I just enjoy playing him.

I am also probably going to play some Robin, Hood and a handful of other characters. but Manta is my main. I just need to get on and actually play some fucking games.
Dude I’ve known you since your poll thread for your new mains, and you will betray everyone who voted there by main-swapping again, to BM?

I guess you really can’t break the mold....

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Honestly....the only person i truly and whole hearty committed to, is HARLEY! But we always been looking for a 2nd mate to join the porty!

So far....Manta is indeed fun, but i dunnooooooo! Its so hard to commit to characters in this game.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Honestly....the only person i truly and whole hearty committed to, is HARLEY! But we always been looking for a 2nd mate to join the porty!

So far....Manta is indeed fun, but i dunnooooooo! Its so hard to commit to characters in this game.
Don’t take that one personally, it was adressed to @EntropicByDesign anyway.Kind of hurts to see him main-swapping again when he once hadn’t been able stay loyal to his mains.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Don’t take that one personally, it was adressed to @EntropicByDesign anyway.Kind of hurts to see him main-swapping again when he once hadn’t been able stay loyal to his mains.
The only thing i take personal if you take money or food away from me then ill kick you in your balls. But besides that, you're goody goody with JBeezY :D

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
The only thing i take personal if you take money or food away from me then ill kick you in your balls. But besides that, you're goody goody with JBeezY :D
Honestly I don’t even know why anyone would search for contention online...You’re also a chill dude, just not as chill when you write “?Question mark?”:p

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Dude I’ve known you since your poll thread for your new mains, and you will betray everyone who voted there by main-swapping again, to BM?

I guess you really can’t break the mold....

Eh..

Not exactly, as it says in my post that I still play Hood, and I've played him almost exclusively since the poll (Manta didn't exist when I ran the poll either), and at the time I ran the poll I said I was looking for a secondary/co-main.

I mean I understand the concern, but I never said in the poll I was going to exclusively main ONLY Hood, just that I needed help choosing a secondary - and he's still my secondary. I worded my original post here.. I dunno the right term, flippantly? I guess, where I just casually mentioned playing other characters, but I really do co-main Hood. I've just been playing more random characters than is good for me.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Eh..

Not exactly, as it says in my post that I still play Hood, and I've played him almost exclusively since the poll (Manta didn't exist when I ran the poll either), and at the time I ran the poll I said I was looking for a secondary/co-main.

I mean I understand the concern, but I never said in the poll I was going to exclusively main ONLY Hood, just that I needed help choosing a secondary - and he's still my secondary. I worded my original post here.. I dunno the right term, flippantly? I guess, where I just casually mentioned playing other characters, but I really do co-main Hood. I've just been playing more random characters than is good for me.
Yeah man, got me scared there for a while.It’s good to see that you’re sticking with Red Hood.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Ive sworn my allegance. I dropped GL, who ive mained since the first game, to my secondary for him.

I still main GA but Manta is quickly becoming my second main. I just leveled him to 20, now Im going for full epic gear

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I haven’t played Injustice in a month. Since this is the most recently active thread I’ll ask this here:

How much has Manta been flushed out since the last month? I haven’t gotten to see any tournaments nonetheless go to my own locals.

So if anyone has any of their own personal joys about the characters evolution, I’d be all ears.
I’m gonna read into the general thread in the meantime.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
I haven’t played Injustice in a month. Since this is the most recently active thread I’ll ask this here:

How much has Manta been flushed out since the last month? I haven’t gotten to see any tournaments nonetheless go to my own locals.

So if anyone has any of their own personal joys about the characters evolution, I’d be all ears.
I’m gonna read into the general thread in the meantime.
I have a living guide you should look at.