What's new

Question - Takeda Takeda patch/beta notes

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I think Takeda was added to the beta?

Cant seem to find any new regarding his patch notes..

Anyone have the beta and can test takeda?

There don t seems to be any true change in Takeda at least his BnB I don t really know for ronin but for the other nothing new for now

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
The only thing Takeda needs is some Ronin fixes.

Ronin Kall Backs need to be actually -5 on block, except for the MB versions as you get armour.
And any Kall back that hits after F122+4 on block (before the overhead) needs to combo without meter consistently.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Only ronin change I've noticed is his recall only hits 1 time on block and against armor now. I remember it used to hit 3 times and shred armor but not anymore.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Only ronin change I've noticed is his recall only hits 1 time on block and against armor now. I remember it used to hit 3 times and shred armor but not anymore.
I can understand the thought process behind it. Don't approve, but I can see why.

ryublaze

Noob
But would every takeka main not rather just have random block advantage than lose the multi hits?
idk i think making a read and not knowing whether my opponent can punish it due to random block adv is stupid. i don't agree with losing the multi hits but it's not like he doesn't have options to beat armor anymore. You can still block and punish most armor moves or call the blade immediately if the opponent can't armor option select which is pretty hard to do considering that blade kall is a low.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I think the change was justified. It puts the read in his favor a bit too much while pressuring.

Not that other characters can't do the same thing, but this is about Takeda.