What's new

Question - Takeda Takeda Mains, what are your Ranked PvP Rankings and Scores?

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Hi all,

Just reached the 2200+ score range (Rank #57) on Xbox One for Ranked PvP matches which made me curious as to what other Takeda mains Rankings and Scores are?

Please post proof of your Rank/Score and which platform you are on.. for now I will only focus on Ranked PvP but can update later for other playlists if there's enough interest.

Xbox One:
Pleasa

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I don't online :/ the game online for me has lost all steam, I only get true enjoynent from playing offline or in tournaments, still offline though.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
When was the last time you asked me for games lol, maybe if you stopped playing duty calls 3 African American operations for 2 second we might be able to play some matches
See how much fun that dude is having firing guns? Thats me lol. Meet offline bro. Again lolz

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Yes meet offline when it would probably be around a 16 hour drive to get to you, just a regular weekend thing you know lol
I think so. And op why would it matter the rank online? Itz the private matches vs ppl who are hella good is where the best matches come from

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
I'd love to post mine except for the fact that my Ranked stats have been reset 3 TIMES now!!! :mad:
I checked about a week ago to see that they'd been reset again for some reason and I have no idea why this keeps happening.

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
I'd love to post mine except for the fact that my Ranked stats have been reset 3 TIMES now!!! :mad:
I checked about a week ago to see that they'd been reset again for some reason and I have no idea why this keeps happening.
That happened to me on Steam 2x already lol... Hasn't happened on XB1 though..

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I'd like to better understand how the scores are calculated, because they don't often make a ton of sense (eg I am ranked higher than certain ppl I know could 10-0 me and vice versa)

Also they should get rid of win odds in next patch. Makes to many ppl decline matches

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
I'd like to better understand how the scores are calculated, because they don't often make a ton of sense (eg I am ranked higher than certain ppl I know could 10-0 me and vice versa)

Also they should get rid of win odds in next patch. Makes to many ppl decline matches
Thankfully for Ranked it doesn't give you the option to decline unless the connection is shaky lol.. But I do know what you mean with the regular PvP and declines lol..

horrendous lol
LOLOL Awesome!

ZYZZBRAH

The rain falls where it may.
Whattttt, i have 600 wins and 220 looses on ranked with takeda only (i main lasher and ronin) and i'm on like 3000 rank on playstation, it seems that the competition is stronger on ps than xbox

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Whattttt, i have 600 wins and 220 looses on ranked with takeda only (i main lasher and ronin) and i'm on like 3000 rank on playstation, it seems that the competition is stronger on ps than xbox
yeah i have both systems and definitely think the average skill level on ps4 is higher than on xbone. there are obviously great players on both, but PSN has a higher concentration of strong players

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
It's also the quality of players you win/lose to that affects... There are people undefeated who are lower ranked (because they rage quit real losses, have 800 disconnects and only beat average players)

Most of my losses came from the first few months of release when Takeda was super beatable.... Not so much the case now... ;-)

ZYZZBRAH

The rain falls where it may.

Yeah, they should get rid of the odds, cause if you have a nice record mostly people will reject you with out even trying, it also discourage players to try

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Most of my losses
Yeah, they should get rid of the odds, cause if you have a nice record mostly people will reject you with out even trying, it also discourage players to try
I like the odds.. I love fighting players who have huge odds in their favor.. Cause I know I am able to improve from fighting them.. And most of the time the odds are jacked cause you will see dudes with great records but it shows that I will win 100% of the time (because everyone and their mother loves disconnecting to save their K/D)....

Which is why K/D alone is not factored into the rankings... DC'ers will have all the wins and no losses but their wins are against trash players...