What's new

Match Footage - Takeda Takahashi Takeda Match Footage Thread

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Playing Lasher against War God:

i notice after mid combo kunai you 112 instead of f1 -- nice- thanks for this -- i dont use lasher much but i have a prob about inputting f1 too fast and f2 comes out.. im gonna try to switch to 112 -

edit- just noticed that this wasnt after a njp b2 kunai- i wonder if 112 would still connect .

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
Here's a set I had against Pig. I never played a Possessed on this level. The 1st half of the set was free. I started playing better the last half of the set when I actually respected the + frames from his teleport. Anyone have other tips for this mu let me know.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Here's a set I had against Pig. I never played a Possessed on this level. The 1st half of the set was free. I started playing better the last half of the set when I actually respected the + frames from his teleport. Anyone have other tips for this mu let me know.
Not match up specific but when you're ending a combo in the corner, you should end in Piercing Spark for the re-stand which is +9 on hit allowing you to continue pressure or to bait them if they decide to use an EX move.

ATIWAB

Noob

Tournament from last week, Lots of my Takeda on stream. Went Shirai Ryu the whole way to grand finals from losers
This isn't a knock on your playstyle because I never land it consistently either, but with how often you miss the NJP->Followup after the F122+4->Tele, and the fact it ends up at only ~33% anyway when you do land the 33->fist flurry, wouldn't it make more sense to just start D2'ing after the Tele for guaranteed damage instead of whiffing a NJP and missing out on the damage + putting you in a bad spot on their wakeup?

This isn't a knock on your playstyle because I never land it consistently either, but with how often you miss the NJP->Followup after the F122+4->Tele, and the fact it ends up at only ~33% anyway when you do land the 33->fist flurry, wouldn't it make more sense to just start D2'ing after the Tele for guaranteed damage instead of whiffing a NJP and missing out on the damage + putting you in a bad spot on their wakeup?
Lol yeah I never thought about just doing d2 but honestly I was not used to the difference between playing online on my regular tv, and playing offline on a nice benq or asus monitor. Now that I have my own benq I don't drop that anymore when I go play offline. The njp in particular was the weirdest part I would always press 2 too fast.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Here a quick online match from last night.
Ronin mirror vs nick who decided rage quitting was the best course of action at the end of the match lmao.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Here a quick online match from last night.
Ronin mirror vs nick who decided rage quitting was the best course of action at the end of the match lmao.
That was sure quick. I don't get the Rage quit though. BTW, how to unlock that 3rd costume ?

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Can I get some feed back on My Ronin guys ? I am still trying to establish general game plan and get along in the MU s . Been playing less then a month.

Last edited: