What's new

T-800 Terminator General Discussion Thread

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
I am not the original poster about the B1 launcher @fluffybunbunkittens is. But, B1 canceled into TDE amp give you enough time to combo 1,2 or back 3,1 into whatever you want. Combo extender or command grab depending on your loadout

Parasurama

Dragon
how good is the tele at dealing with zoning? If it good, then that really makes Terminator much stronger doesn’t it? That was his issue- getting in!

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I had no idea term has a tic throw off F3.
Every term I played on KL plays him at such a shallow level I don't think I've ever seen it.

Zer0_h0ur

Why the FUCK can't I consistently enforce my +14 after amp shotgun?? Literally have no problems enforcing a Kano +1, +2, robocop flamethrower plus frames

I get mashed and jumped out of everything online. I must be doing something very wrongly lmfao

Zer0_h0ur

What are you doing after the Shotgun amp?
F2 or F3 of course. Seem to always get D1 or sometimes even jabbed out. Labbed it with no probs, then online it's mash city. And if I mash F3 a million times during the animation to get my button in, the cancel into the 2 or running man rarely goes thru lol
2019 posts in this thread make it seem easy as it should be, wonder if the input buffers made it harder to enforce

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Arnold low key has some deep kustoms, I've been having a lot of fun messing around with Ion Grenade and just seeing what can exist with different combo paths

If only there was a tournament practice mode to select variation stuff sheesh

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Arnold low key has some deep kustoms, I've been having a lot of fun messing around with Ion Grenade and just seeing what can exist with different combo paths

If only there was a tournament practice mode to select variation stuff sheesh
Yeah, I really like the ion grenades. They give him a solid mid-hitting presence outside his d4 range, which I feel is really important in many matchups. They also make his 121 string a lot better. Have you seen Gamebug's Terminator? He uses the running-man/teleport variation and it's straight bananas the shit he does with that teleport.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Yeah, I really like the ion grenades. They give him a solid mid-hitting presence outside his d4 range, which I feel is really important in many matchups. They also make his 121 string a lot better. Have you seen Gamebug's Terminator? He uses the running-man/teleport variation and it's straight bananas the shit he does with that teleport.
Based from what you said about 121, I take it you mean rolling Ion Grenade or whatever it's called. Very good move but I'm finding I have more interest in the one slot version. Very similar but the normal one doesn't extend combos, it's all setups. Only problem is that I want like six moves, I can't imagine not having Albiback breaker.. The range is so good

Never heard of Gamebug but I'll check em out

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Based from what you said about 121, I take it you mean rolling Ion Grenade or whatever it's called. Very good move but I'm finding I have more interest in the one slot version. Very similar but the normal one doesn't extend combos, it's all setups. Only problem is that I want like six moves, I can't imagine not having Albiback breaker.. The range is so good

Never heard of Gamebug but I'll check em out
Oops, yup, I meant the rolling ion grenade. Never had much luck with the 1-slot one.