What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster SZ corner tech vs Tarkatan Alien

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
From the Throw into Klone Combo scenario try adding one more JI2 before doing F12 and you can do Klone a little earlier. It used to get me closer and leave the Klone in the same spot as your B2 B2 starter.

There is also the old JIP, B2, 242, F12. Or just start with B2, whichever is more comfortable but I remember it leaving you closer as well.

Let me know if it helps. I can't test anymore. PC....

Last edited:
From the Throw into Klone Combo scenario try adding one more JI2 before doing F12 and you can do Klone a little earlier. It used to get me closer and leave the Klone in the same spot as your B2 B2 starter.

There is also the old JIP, B2, 242, F12. Or just start with B2, whichever is more comfortable but I remember it leaving you closer as well.

Let me know if it helps. I can't test anymore. PC....

The double JIP still doesnt leave the clone close enough to consistently armor break the low tail. Its always going to be hit or miss when it comes to the low tail armor break unless its a B2 B2 combo.

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
The double JIP still doesnt leave the clone close enough to consistently armor break the low tail. Its always going to be hit or miss when it comes to the low tail armor break unless its a B2 B2 combo.
Hmm that sucks. I'll try and play on a friend's system to test something this weekend.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I happen to main BOTH chars. I didn't know about this F33 overthrowing the Tail Grab. Guess that I'll have to practice down the Ice Klone and the D4 to learn his anti-EX ability. I will try this out with all the chars to get used to punish them with the anti-EX ability.

BTW, if so you happen to see Dragon or anybody trying the Low Rush, just stand back, while doing the Ice Klone, because this one the Low Rush can't pass through.