What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster SZ Clone Bug

https://www.twitch.tv/ultraarcade/v/70019158

The previous thread on this was locked and moved netherrealm because I guess I was complaining even though the post just had a link and I said nothing in the post. This has happened to me at least 30 times but never while I was recording. I finally had it happen on stream so I made a thread because, you know, it maybe might need to be fixed. I can't see how this is me complaining...

This bug has usually happened for me when the opponent is grounded. They get frozen, break out of the freeze, then run around with the while frozen effect on them until they are hit or block an attack. This is only the second time it has happened on an airborne opponent though.

Last edited:

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
So, I guess the clone is still not functioning properly. EDIT: Damn someone beat me to it.

It'll probably take a new patch in a new version of the game before that gets fixed. Lasher Takeda had a glitch when the patch came out after he got his air whips ,j f+1 or j f+2, where after you did those jump whips his d+f+1 (or any time his whips came out for that matter) they would appear shorter. It never affected the range of his moves, that all stayed the same, it just was some graphical thing. It was like either when XL was released or after the first patch before it was fixed.

ando1184

Noob
So has anyone figured out the cause of this bug? So far I've only seen it vs Sonya and only after she touches her gauntlet?

myri

Time Warrior
She needs it. :DOGE

Also yeah you should probably fix that NRS, just if you got the time, that'd be nice, ok thanks.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
So that's where the idea for kold war Sonya's Frost shield on mobile came from! Or maybe its the cause of overlap from the game files :eek:

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
Ive had this happen with sun god kotal. After a fully charged sun god choke, the burned effect stayed on until I did another choke.

lol this happened to me too. It was awesome. I made a thread about it, but it was a joke thread rather than a bug thread.
They stole it and made their own bug thread:) I see it more as a glitch than a actually bug (there is a difference), as it's not that really detrimental to the user(s) experience, as it's not exactly game breaking. They could fix it, yet tbh, it's not a top priority to do so, imo with the build that is out now. It's June 2016, move on people.

lol this happened to me too. It was awesome. I made a thread about it, but it was a joke thread rather than a bug thread.
At first I thought if they had the frozen "aura" then they bypassed being frozen until hit or blocked an attack. From your video she still gets frozen by clone even with the "aura" still on.

Whats baffling to me is the fact that she's getting unfrozen by something... wtf lets her jump into clone and get unfrozen? As if we dont have enough jumping bean Sonyas out there

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
I guess im going to go ahead and sell the game when that Arkham collection comes out. I held on enough but after this i can sell with no regrets. :)