What's new

Match-up Discussion Swiftts flash mu chart

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
You can Iadk out of it lol
Only if you do f2.

D1 anti-airs it. The thing is, d12~lk will usually whiff, but if you just do d1~lk after a blocked b22 then LK always catches a jump out which is what I nearly always do because Flash players always do d12.

The only decent options she has after b22 is back dash his d12, or interupt f2.

ryublaze

Noob
Only if you do f2.

D1 anti-airs it. The thing is, d12~lk will usually whiff, but if you just do d1~lk after a blocked b22 then LK always catches a jump out which is what I nearly always do because Flash players always do d12.

The only decent options she has after b22 is back dash his d12, or interupt f2.
if he does d1 lk tho u can fuzzy the low/overhead mix-up. i still think jumping out is a decent option cuz u make the flash player have to do other stuff like d2, flying uppercut, lightning kick or doing b22f3 to beat jump. so you're turning a 50/50 into a 33/33/33.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
if he does d1 lk tho u can fuzzy the low/overhead mix-up. i still think jumping out is a decent option cuz u make the flash player have to do other stuff like d2, flying uppercut, lightning kick or doing b22f3 to beat jump. so you're turning a 50/50 into a 33/33/33.
Whilst that's true, im saying he doesn't have to take a risk if he reads that I'm going to jump out. And then If he's wrong, I've either blocked it or I've back dashed, which is much better for him than guessing wrong and being punished.