What's new

Guide - Swarm Queen Swarm Queen Advanced Guide Part I

Is this bitch broke?

• Hells to the yeah...

Votes: 38 26.8%
  • Nah brah, she's low tier

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Eh, pretty descent but not broke, she gotta have some money.

Votes: 83 58.5%
  • She needs to be on the nerf black list...

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Sometimes I mess up my cancel practice and manage to link F22 into F22 lol (I actually want F22 into 212)
I have a question: is it possible to link anything ~ bug cancel into F44? I love using the F44 string because it looks so much Batgirl-ish.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Sometimes I mess up my cancel practice and manage to link F22 into F22 lol (I actually want F22 into 212)
I have a question: is it possible to link anything ~ bug cancel into F44? I love using the F44 string because it looks so much Batgirl-ish.
Yes it does, it's just a harder link and does the same or less damage off of F11 as 212 does.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Just block the poke then do another F1 after blocking the poke if you read it. That'll make them respect it.
alright, it just feels like a real glaring issue with her pressure, though someone else said if they do take the f112 i should just chase em down an corner em

so ill try and bait it, but does f11 wgc give any +frames at all?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
alright, it just feels like a real glaring issue with her pressure, though someone else said if they do take the f112 i should just chase em down an corner em

http://testyourmight.com/threads/how-dvorahs-wasp-grenade-cancels-work-and-to-properly-do-them.56523/
f11 wc is -1/-2 so no. You just have to make them respect the follow up. If you finish the string and they take the hit, throw a bug or use puddle. You can also do db4 and get some more damage and play her good neutral.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

Yeah that's a good option as well. Depends on the situation really and how you read your opponent.