What's new

Question Swapping Venom for Hellfire, what do?

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
lol.yeah that was a lot of fun man.that scorpion's coming on very nicely.
Cheers dude! I need to calm down though, I know the teleport is always a worry for the opponent but there's no reason for me to use it as often as I am :p

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Cheers dude! I need to calm down though, I know the teleport is always a worry for the opponent but there's no reason for me to use it as often as I am :p
nah fuck that dude,use it all day on me I can't block that shit,same with the spear loool!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
what do u think about that match up?
scorpion wins, if sinestro didnt have his vortex it would be in the 7-3 area but with his vortex he can somewhat compete in the mu.
sinestro cant punish mb tele without trait and it very hard for him to build it vs scorpion freely so the sinestro player has to work well harder than the scorpion player does in the mu imo.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
scorpion wins, if sinestro didnt have his vortex it would be in the 7-3 area but with his vortex he can somewhat compete in the mu.
sinestro cant punish mb tele without trait and it very hard for him to build it vs scorpion freely so the sinestro player has to work well harder than the scorpion player does in the mu imo.
sometimes it feels like I'm just stood there waiting for Scorp to do something.i hate that yellow midget.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Thanks for the games Jim!

Really enjoying Scorpion so far, just getting used to his buttons :D
Hurry up and get that mic! then I can explain stuff as we fight. Shame about the lag as well man that was horrific didn't want us play obviously :(

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Anyone up for some games? add PND Ketchup on XBL :)

Really feeling the improvement the more I play, help me level up!